1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS 2020: The Lowest Solar Activity In Over 200 Years

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

2020: THE LOWEST SOLAR ACTIVITY IN OVER 200 YEARS

As we move further into 2020, solar activity dwindles. This year, solar activity will be marked as the lowest in over 200 years. The low in the sun’s 11-year cycle will also have at least some repercussions for the climate here on Earth.

On December 20, 2019, Iceland received one of the largest snow storms in its history. The so-called “10-year storm,” brought winds of 100 miles per hour (161 km/h), with one weather station reporting gusts of up to 149 mph (240 km/h), according to a report by Interesting Engineering.

Iceland’s, Europe’s and North America’s weather have historically been tied to the sunspot activity of the Sun. According to NASA, in 2020, the Sun, which is currently in solar cycle number 25, will reach its lowest activity in over 200 years. That means “space weather” will be favorable for exploration beyond Eart, yet it could also very well mean we should prepare for odd or different weather patterns.
    https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/2020-the-lowest-solar-activity-in-over-200-years_01142020

Shut up! You mean solar activity impacts climate changes in cycles? Who would have thought it.

buffalobill, DCM_Doc and jimmy g like this.
  2. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

no
    its because all the CO2 radiating from Earth has caused the sun to be caught in some SPF 100,000,000,000,000 type sunscreen that is blocking all solar activity
    the only way to fix it is to give all your money to Greta
    oh and walk everywhere
    kill all our pets
    and two members of your household
    oh and all cows

Toby, buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Not only that, but the magnetic poles have shifted. They flip every 12,000 yrs or so, and it's time again..

Toby likes this.
  4. Toby

Toby I live Here

So you both are saying that Gretas daddy on Facebook has it wrong then? I thought by 2020 we were all supposed to be under water at the coasts as well.

jimmy g likes this.
  5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    I don't have FB, and never listened to little Grouchy Greta so, technically I can't say he's wrong. But I do say it's natural, and we cant stop or affect any Climate Change....

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

Gretas Daddy was caught being the person behind Gretas posts on Facebook espousing the whole climate change disaster hoax that we have been hearing so much about as of late where we only have 10 years left.

never mind that natural cycles such as the sun, shifting of magnetic poles, volcanic and plate tectonics have more to do with changes in our climate than our output of CO2 emissions.

CO2 is not a pollutant, it is essential in our makeup both climate and biological, but these people make it out as a pollutant for political purposes.

jimmy g and buffalobill like this.