TForce | 2021 W-2's posted:

maxicoze

TB Regular
Credits
tszTZTq.jpg

PKyt2oL.jpg

LAME AF

The weekend mail gig, i only worked for a few months. There's really nothing to say.

i posted mine, now you post yours.

That's actually a good question. i think it's because i feel that we can compare and get a good gauge as to what would be a typical yearly earnings for a t-force driver and how it might compare to other LTL companies.

Like my yearlies are always lower than average; If we have more people posting, then we can get a better picture of an average salary here at t-force.

JUST POST YOUR W-2's.

Was the $6186.90 in the Wages, tips, other comp. column made from Simping?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I am wondering if the UPS, W-2 reflects getting done 20 minutes sooner, from a faster tractor, and then sitting in the break room milking the clock for an extra 30 clicks? Or on the days when given a faster tractor, a personal check was written to UPS giving back wages, and then written off his 1040 as a deduction, which in turn reduced tax liability??? And on slow truck days ,with the rush hour traffic around Danville ,caused him to run out of hours, going on the clock waiting for the company to come get him, and filed grievances for OT after 8 hours- 14th hour ???