TForce | 2022 benefits guide

I called and there was a message stating log in roll out info will be coming in the next day or two. After 10/11/21
It was mentioned most people got their packets early and tried to get the log in done prior to roll out.

Enroll Here

The cost of everything has skyrocketed.
There is gonna be a big battle in 2023 with this trans force company.
I foresee a labor action if these are the costs they expect us too absorb.
Life insurance more than doubled in cost.
ADD benefits cut in half.
Long term disability going fron 1.92 a week to $18+ a week.
Can't wait to see how much they want us to pay for healthcare!?!

Last edited:
Health care shouldn't change. It's mandated in the contract what the cost to union members is.

2023 will be interesting for sure.
Our time at the "top" of the payscale is no longer true, not factoring in benefits we are no longer "the highest paid in the industry" as management likes to spew. The changes LTL has been through in the past 18 months will make cutting anything difficult for TFI. If they want to play they are going to have to pay, we shall see..

Health care shouldn't change. It's mandated in the contract what the cost to union members is.
When they sit to hammer out the 2023 contract that is up for negotiation.
Nothing is off the table yet. TFI has good relations with the Canadian Unions as far as I can tell. I hope they come to the table willing to negotiate. Time will tell....

2023 will be interesting for sure.
Our time at the "top" of the payscale is no longer true, not factoring in benefits we are no longer "the highest paid in the industry" as management likes to spew. The changes LTL has been through in the past 18 months will make cutting anything difficult for TFI. If they want to play they are going to have to pay, we shall see..
We are certainly in a stronger position than 2018.

Ok, I have done some research.
The LTD Insurance, and term life are comparable.

Last edited:
Just did mine. 480k is the max for term life and disability! They use a base salary of 60k & you can only get 8x’s for the max! Spouse is 300k max. Out of pocket cost are similar but max coverage isn’t!

Everybody should start preparing and not be afraid to walk out that door if they try to hand us a ::shit:: deal ,because thats the only way they will take you seriously.We have been pushovers for 15 years enough is enough.Nothing has change ,same assholes in charge ,dirtyass rundown facilities "but hes making money ".yeah because their not doing anything still running it the ups way.This is only the beginning of cost increase.

From what I was told: anyone with more info please add.

1. Anyone on a current “FMLA”, “Medical” or “Work Comp” leave will not be able to choose certain plans like ADD,LTD, Term Life during the current enrollment period until they return to work. They can choose the other options for now.

2. Once they return to work they will revisit the Mercer website and enrolled in the rest of the options should they choose.

3. The reason they will be able to choose outside the open enrollment window is that the absence/return to work qualifies as a Change of work status “Life Event”.

Again this is what a Mercer rep

Review Your Options and Enroll by signing in at:
https://tff.okta.com

• Visit the OKTA employee portal listed above and click on the Mercer Marketplace tile on the main page.
  • Login information for the OKTA employee portal:
    • User Name = UPS Employee ID (No preceding zero’s)
    • Password = 1st and 2nd letters of your last name (both uppercase) followed by last 4 digits of Employee ID (no spaces).
  • For assistance logging into OKTA or resetting your password, please contact 1-888-794-4482 or [email protected].

Last edited:
You will find via Zero Hedge today that a factoring company has gone out of existence about 10 days ago in Weatherford Texas. Thousands of small spot truckers cannot move money, cannot get paid and so on. Shippers cannot get trucks that cannot get fuel and on and on and on.

The brothers at the heart of the whole thing did fire their entire staff and vanish with the money after one founded a new fund using the funds originally issued to him when they built the whole operation in 2014.

Truckers are going to find that if they dont have money to run a load, get back home and be paid in a timely manner directly they are out of business. Truckers in the spot and involved in factoring or having hand out for either fuel or cash or credit line from someone else are going to find there is none. The music has stopped playing and they are out. The rest are beginning the discovery that there is no money from anyone until the Courts sort out who pays how much and so on.

Don't let them cut the pension or freeze pension contributions going forward!