ODFL | 2022 Q3...

Oddriverrr

TB Lurker
Credits
We had earnings call few days ago, how come there is nothing about it here??? Does anyone care? or you guys just wanna talk about lawn mowers, goats and bullls ::shit:: like always? We had a great quarter again, and you should be pissed off for getting nothing for it. Most of the drivers are starving right now. Is it called corporate greed?

We had earnings call few days ago, how come there is nothing about it here??? Does anyone care? or you guys just wanna talk about lawn mowers, goats and bullls **** like always? We had a great quarter again, and you should be pissed off for getting nothing for it. Most of the drivers are starving right now. Is it called corporate greed?
Whenever it gets brought up the thread gets hijacked by guys who don’t work here.

We had earnings call few days ago, how come there is nothing about it here??? Does anyone care? or you guys just wanna talk about lawn mowers, goats and bullls **** like always? We had a great quarter again, and you should be pissed off for getting nothing for it. Most of the drivers are starving right now. Is it called corporate greed?
Most drivers? Our schedules are running pretty good at my terminal but the extra board is having the issues getting out. There's always weekend work available but alot of guys don't want to run on the weekend to make up for the cancelled days through the week.

SE here, smaller term 5 wild guys not enough work for 1 of them to keep him full time. Central is struggling to find work for wild guys. Sched runs get canceled daily or get cut short. It's been bad for weeks if not months and it's not even slow season. We're being told by management we're busy tonnage is up etc yet our paychecks are painting a completely different picture.

Who gives a hoot anymore.All for the pockets anymore.Just a number anymore.We want even get started on the pay cut that I have took this year since the new OT rule..Been here to damm long to leave and start over again .We just riding the roller coaster ride to the end..

I been workin 50 hrs week,,, run some Saturday’s also driver,,, really all I need,, what good ur complainin doing anyways,, company don’t listen