Yellow | 2023 COLA Raise April 1st .... No Joke!

Dean Winters Crying GIF by Mayhem

I can’t wait to spend my COLA raise in Pepsi Cola and Coca Cola. Won’t be anything left after that for an RC Cola. Maybe I can get some sweet Saturday residential delivery work

I can’t wait to spend my COLA raise in Pepsi Cola and Coca Cola. Won’t be anything left after that for an RC Cola. Maybe I can get some sweet Saturday residential delivery work
Maxi’s Home Delivery has Last Mile Saturday work in the Scranton area. 53’ containers,/ liftgates. Can’t accept tips though.

The check we recieve tomorrow, 4/12/23 seems to only be reflecting the contractual $.40 increase.

Can anyone else confirm?

I'm waiting on info from Payroll. Just as soon as I find something out, I'll post it here.
I'm terribly sorry for any confusion with this, But I kind of had my dates mixed up. Due to being paid 2 weeks back, and 4/1 falling on a Saturday, .40/hr. increase will show for the pay period ending 4/1 (this week's check). For the pay period ending 4/8 (next week's check) it will show .40/hr. +.37/hr. COLA for a total of .77/hr. increase.

Once again I apologize for any confusion about that.

I'm terribly sorry for any confusion with this, But I kind of had my dates mixed up. Due to being paid 2 weeks back, and 4/1 falling on a Saturday, .40/hr. increase will show for the pay period ending 4/1 (this week's check). For the pay period ending 4/8 (next week's check) it will show .40/hr. +.37/hr. COLA for a total of .77/hr. increase.

Once again I apologize for any confusion about that.
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

I'm not at Yellow. Can someone tell me what the hourly rate will be for drivers and dockworkers after these raises kick in?