TForce | 2023 Contract negotiations.

Every time the government adds a new regulation, a CDL drivers value increases.
Drivers have no negotiating strength these days because they are fragmented across the industry in few unionized and mostly non-union companies. If drivers were mostly organized as they were decades ago in the days of the National Master Freight Agreement they would have the power across the whole industry to demand better wages. How does any thinking person expect us to return to the good wages of decades ago when we are so fragmented? It's mind boggling to me.

Drivers have no negotiating strength these days because they are fragmented across the industry in few unionized and mostly non-union companies. If drivers were mostly organized as they were decades ago in the days of the National Master Freight Agreement they would have the power across the whole industry to demand better wages. How does any thinking person expect us to return to the good wages of decades ago when we are so fragmented? It's mind boggling to me.
I agree with you.....mostly....I think the driver shortage is beneficial to us, I dont think anybody really expects the old days to make a comeback...

I agree with you.....mostly....I think the driver shortage is beneficial to us, I dont think anybody really expects the old days to make a comeback...
But my point is that if we all, or mostly all, drivers were unified across the whole industry we would have leverage for better wages. As it is, drivers at specific companies fighting for improved pay are at a disadvantage because their efforts are toward just one company when other companies are not under the same pressure. Strength in numbers applied across the whole industry, that's what is missing.

you ain't getting a big pay raise next contract and keeping your golden healthcare benefit package. My guess is they'll be willing to match higher pay of OD if you guys concede on the benefit package. Bedard is going after you helping him with his healthcare costs like your non union peeps do at TForce.
You sir don't even work here and haven't for some time and didn't for very long. Seems as if you're happy where you're at and don't have a dog in this fight yet you come on here acting as if you do. The only thing you've commented on is our contract negotiations. You're either a troll or management.

Does anybody on here actually believe the contract negotiations will be any different next year? UPS is still running the show. If you don’t believe me, go to TForce’s website and apply for a job. You’ll see the disclaimers stating TFI international is no way affiliated with UPS or it’s affiliates, click apply…it takes you to a UPS page, same job description, same disclaimers that they aren’t affiliated with TForce Freight, TFI International or it’s subsidiaries…we are being played again! Just like the DIADS…UPS shield on it…come on…same DIAD that the UPS guys have. UPS would NEVER give away their technology.

Does anybody on here actually believe the contract negotiations will be any different next year? UPS is still running the show. If you don’t believe me, go to TForce’s website and apply for a job. You’ll see the disclaimers stating TFI international is no way affiliated with UPS or it’s affiliates, click apply…it takes you to a UPS page, same job description, same disclaimers that they aren’t affiliated with TForce Freight, TFI International or it’s subsidiaries…we are being played again! Just like the DIADS…UPS shield on it…come on…same DIAD that the UPS guys have. UPS would NEVER give away their technology.
Actually UPS is now run by a woke tool. There drivers now all look like dirt bags and James Casey is spinning in his grave.
TFI rolled ups on it's belly on this deal.
I believe they have 2 years of ups tech rights, but remember that this freight company is still using edge which is from overnite days.

Actually UPS is now run by a woke tool. There drivers now all look like dirt bags and James Casey is spinning in his grave.
I believe they have 2 years of ups tech rights, but remember that this freight company is still using edge which is from overnite days.
Just UPS with a $2 shirt.
I believe it is 3 yrs. to rebrand and 5 yrs. of technology.

Just UPS with a $2 shirt.
I believe it is 3 yrs. to rebrand and 5 yrs. of technology.
I have said this many times and i stand by it nothing has changed in fact it seems to have gotten worse nothing or very little is getting fixed buildings etc.Everybody should be prepared to walk let them close thd doors, beard will never get a company of this size and footprint across country again for so cheap.Let them close the the doors drivers will be fine sure you will have to start over but oh well we wont be the only one to loose all those ********s in management and big wigs will loose to.
BEARD GOT A CHOICE HE CAN BE GREEDY AND TRY TO SCREW US OR CAN BE SMART LOOK AT LONG TERM AND TURN US INTO SOMETHING GREAT AND SHARE THE SUCCESS .NO MATTER WHAT THE DRIVERS AND DOCK WIN THE LACKIES IN MANAGEMENT LOOSE.COMPANIES NEED US THEY DONT NEED THEM AND THOUGH WE ARE UNION WE CAN STILL MAKE MONEY LOOK AT ABF I THINK THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHO IS STILL RUNNIG THE SHOW MAKING THE DECISION.
ALways remember when one falls the rest get stronget let them close the doors

I have said this many times and i stand by it nothing has changed in fact it seems to have gotten worse nothing or very little is getting fixed buildings etc.Everybody should be prepared to walk let them close thd doors, beard will never get a company of this size and footprint across country again for so cheap.Let them close the the doors drivers will be fine sure you will have to start over but oh well we wont be the only one to loose all those ********s in management and big wigs will loose to.
BEARD GOT A CHOICE HE CAN BE GREEDY AND TRY TO SCREW US OR CAN BE SMART LOOK AT LONG TERM AND TURN US INTO SOMETHING GREAT AND SHARE THE SUCCESS .NO MATTER WHAT THE DRIVERS AND DOCK WIN THE LACKIES IN MANAGEMENT LOOSE.COMPANIES NEED US THEY DONT NEED THEM AND THOUGH WE ARE UNION WE CAN STILL MAKE MONEY LOOK AT ABF I THINK THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHO IS STILL RUNNIG THE SHOW MAKING THE DECISION.
More with less what a joke thats why they hired another supervisor just to sit at a desk look over all the drivers and harsss us about on propery their version to acuse us of stealing time just trying to do a proper pretrip following to close being at customers to long etc.All you see the individual doing taking smoke breaks eating playing on their phone walking around talking to clerks leaving the terminal to go to a store ,and all tm does is sit stare at computer and ocasionally fall asleep at their desk as i walked in several times and witnessed .Funny thing while trying to get us to push customers for more freight so we can leave it sit because they dont want to mess their numbers for production up and send another truck to get it we are slower than ever and its not all because of whats going on others are holding their own i have hearf from speaking.They hire a central freight formal evecutive lacky for the northeast vp that was all part of the decision making that put that 95 year company out .

Please excuse any misspellings or run on sentences etc.I was typing to fast.

Before it was all the rules that we had to follow, and what good little sheep we were. Now it's how far our standards have fallen. Pick one, please.

Or break down and admit that you just don't like UPS. lol