TForce | 2023 Contract negotiations.

They take pictures to prove it was delivered, but it was the wrong house.
The postal service did that to me too....young guy moved down the street from me (3 houses away), same last name (no relation) they delivered it to to him...they swore they delivered it to me that GPS tracking said it was my house...the day in question I got no boxes...showed to the letter carrier on my cameras, got the opened package a couple days later....thank god for my crappy neighbor that forced me to buy cameras (next door, not the one who was misdelivered to)...lol

The postal service did that to me too....young guy moved down the street from me (3 houses away), same last name (no relation) they delivered it to to him...they swore they delivered it to me that GPS tracking said it was my house...the day in question I got no boxes...showed to the letter carrier on my cameras, got the opened package a couple days later....thank god for my crappy neighbor that forced me to buy cameras (next door, not the one who was misdelivered to)...lol
We have SE, SW, NE, and NW STs down here, very easy to get confused.
FX has a big turnover with their contractors.
The UPS guy has run this route for years and has no problems, you would expect this service with a Teamster. :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: