ABF | 2023 contract proposals

That is strictly voluntary. If Hoffa was in charge it would be mandatory 70 hours work week. My barn doesn't even bring that **** up because the answer would be f off.
If I remember, a few barns were just unilaterally deciding for drivers and had to be pushed back against. But hopefully it's resolved now.

Learn how to play the game. Know the Hours of Service reg's better than the company .Jaloc, you hit the nail on the head. Post trip inspections are mandatory by law. Use it. von.
We still have eto for the extra board. All of the bid runs have days off. I'm not sure why people are working more than before. But then again we have some people who live to work. You know they are happy.

I just found out you can elect no reset on the Arcb@work website. Not workday app. Just saw the option not sure how it works.
You touch hours.....restart off.....save......wait for the save button to dim before leaving that screen. Also, it only works IF it will NOT put you in violation of the 70/8 day rule. If you will be over 80hrs in 7 days it will not let you change.

I just found out you can elect no reset on the Arcb@work website. Not workday app. Just saw the option not sure how it works.
What a surprise they didn't tell you...I complained about it just about every day and told them I don't authorize it, as it is my choice under federal law....I also made sure I told them I talked to the Teamster Eastern Region Freight Director, emailed both of my senators, and emailed the FMCSA about it...until they finally told us it is our choice....my TM in all his wisdom pushed my hours back another hour so now even in the winter I'm running out of hours sometimes..... Can't wait for summer when I'm running out every day and he looks like a possums pecker...

:lmao: :438: :lmao:

What a surprise they didn't tell you...I complained about it just about every day and told them I don't authorize it, as it is my choice under federal law....I also made sure I told them I talked to the Teamster Eastern Region Freight Director, emailed both of my senators, and emailed the FMCSA about it...until they finally told us it is our choice....my TM in all his wisdom pushed my hours back another hour so now even in the winter I'm running out of hours sometimes..... Can't wait for summer when I'm running out every day and he looks like a possums pecker...

:lmao: :438: :lmao:
I am from R-Kin-Saw. And yet I can honestly say I have no idea what a possums pecker even looks like. LOL!!! So when it happens (HOS), please post a photo of your TM for future reference. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I got my ABF BARGAINING SURVEY from the IBT today. It must have been in the mailbox since yesterday. It has a QR code that I scanned with my phone and it took me straight to the questionnaire. It took me about 20 minutes to complete. There are a bunch of prioritize 1 thr 10 questions, several high priority, priority and not priority questions. Several questions asked in different ways so it takes a little time......IT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER 21 AT 8:00PM. please don't wait.

I got my ABF BARGAINING SURVEY from the IBT today. It must have been in the mailbox since yesterday. It has a QR code that I scanned with my phone and it took me straight to the questionnaire. It took me about 20 minutes to complete. There are a bunch of prioritize 1 thr 10 questions, several high priority, priority and not priority questions. Several questions asked in different ways so it takes a little time......IT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER 21 AT 8:00PM. please don't wait.
I got mine either Thursday or Friday and scanned the QR code to fill it out. I got it done and went to put the number code in at the end and it cleared it all out. I had to redo it. I finally got it finished and submitted it. You are correct that everybody needs to fill it out and submit it brother

I got mine either Thursday or Friday and scanned the QR code to fill it out. I got it done and went to put the number code in at the end and it cleared it all out. I had to redo it. I finally got it finished and submitted it. You are correct that everybody needs to fill it out and submit it brother
Oops, I think the passcode is for those who log in to the website and do not use the QR code. LOL I think you erased your choices when you entered the code and moved from logging in with the QR code to logging in manually.......the only thing I can get to work for me is the QR code, everything else you have to help me with, and you messed up the QR code. That is extremely funny to me. LOL I hate all this changing technology!

But what probably happened was you encountered a glitch and I just got lucky. still funny

Last edited:
What a surprise they didn't tell you...I complained about it just about every day and told them I don't authorize it, as it is my choice under federal law....I also made sure I told them I talked to the Teamster Eastern Region Freight Director, emailed both of my senators, and emailed the FMCSA about it...until they finally told us it is our choice....my TM in all his wisdom pushed my hours back another hour so now even in the winter I'm running out of hours sometimes..... Can't wait for summer when I'm running out every day and he looks like a possums pecker..
You wouldn't happen to have a photo of a possum's pecker would you? One of the networks is getting ready to cast for a new show in January titled 'possum pecker or yours' ?