Yellow | 2023 Phase 2 Utility Chops

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
i know nothing about these files they were sent to me to post.

i know nothing about these files they were sent to me to post.

Any thing with the zip codes changes

The way this reads, they are not allowing hardly anyone follow their work, exhibit 2 is very small compared to the 1st proposed change.

Last edited:
...."A key sticking point in the original notification was the creation of 998 utility positions, requiring drivers to work across the different operating companies and handle freight on the docks. The latest submission shows a provision for only 121 such positions originating from 39 terminals.".....

...."A key sticking point in the original notification was the creation of 998 utility positions, requiring drivers to work across the different operating companies and handle freight on the docks. The latest submission shows a provision for only 121 such positions originating from 39 terminals.".....
Why the drastic drop in numbers ? I'm just trying to figure this out

No drivers to Orlando??? Come on—16 drivers to Mobile Al to run Orlando meet -but no drivers to Orlando ?? What
Take the time to read the COO like a Contract book. Page 113. They HAVE Linehaul drivers established there and the COO will cause NET ZERO for road jobs. They did NOT close the Road operations in Orlando.

YellowORL113---Copy.md.jpeg

The hourly pay rate is not enough to be a Utility Driver.

Take the time to read the COO like a Contract book. Page 113. They HAVE Linehaul drivers established there and the COO will cause NET ZERO for road jobs. They did NOT close the Road operations in Orlando.

On the last proposal they were adding road drivers to Orlando to run the Mobile Alabama meet -what changed?this is a new run so road drivers should be allowed to transfer to Orlando if they want too.Orlando is going to add a new run to there road board (the Mobile Al meet) so how can that be a net zero?I think it might be a miss print.

Last edited:
This is a rumor because I have ent confirmed it but one of our road drivers said the last 10 pages might have something which says that road might be working dock.

Not UE working dock.
But road.
I'll have to check.
Could be BS.
That's what it says. There is 39 terminals which will be Designated Terminals which they can work dock at. Read pages 148 and 149. The Designated Terminal Agreement