Yellow | 2024 contract

So you completely ignored what I said about the last ten years....we took less because the company was hurting, now they are making a good profit, so why wouldn't I expect more????....and I worked for YRC at one time and I didn't want to work for less, so I left...what we are talking about is NEGOTIATIONS not keeping everything the same...

I'm wondering if ol Blade here is Zollars incognito. Hey Blade, can you do an Obama impression and say "you didn't build that." Just for old times sake?

How about the massage chair is mobile, and can take me out to my tandem at the shift start, then it is parked in a weather proof cubicle while I am working, and will be there waiting to take me to the clock to punch out...Controlled of course on my handheld from the tractor so I can have it warmed up during the winter, along with a built in Keurig.
does your pillow have #46 embroidered on both sides

Golf will never happen. The greens are over 102” across. Bowling neither. The government has micro chips hidden in the balls, listening to you, and taking your fingerprints.
Ha ha, Big R, but everyone one of us is carrying the recording and reporting device that goes straight to the govt. If anyone thinks that is not the situation, well good luck to you and go with God!

Ha ha, Big R, but everyone one of us is carrying the recording and reporting device that goes straight to the govt. If anyone thinks that is not the situation, well good luck to you and go with God!
desert flying GIF by South Park