Yellow | 2024 contract

Wheel Of Fortune Game GIF by ABC Network
Anyone think we’ll be getting anymore money? Rumor says they wanna get us up with the competition like .75 n 30 hourly.

Ya that’s commiefornia. U can’t live there even off that amount. It’s more competitive then where we r now.
Yeah lol over here you need $40+ hourly for you to be the only one to work and have the wife take care of the kids. That’s why i want to move out to Oklahoma or Texas. I voted against Newsom twice and will vote republicans for presidential. Tired of these blues trying to erase middle class in California.

Yeah lol over here you need $40+ hourly for you to be the only one to work and have the wife take care of the kids. That’s why i want to move out to Oklahoma or Texas. I voted against Newsom twice and will vote republicans for presidential. Tired of these blues trying to erase middle class in California.
ya sad what they’ve done to that place. I agree we need to take this country back. Term limits for all. I’d love to live out in Tennessee

ya sad what they’ve done to that place. I agree we need to take this country back. Term limits for all. I’d love to live out in Tennessee
Does central states have pension for even new hires? I would like a transfer since they haven’t put up any change of ops to Oklahoma or Texas.

Anyone think we’ll be getting anymore money? Rumor says they wanna get us up with the competition like .75 n 30 hourly.
They won't come close to what UPS is talking about in negotiations $1.20 a mile for teams and $50 hourly.

They won't come close to what UPS is talking about in negotiations $1.20 a mile for teams and $50 hourly.
They don’t pay $50 or $42 they pay $39 and change but still with all OT they get they and miles they put in some make over $200k gross annually

Does central states have pension for even new hires? I would like a transfer since they haven’t put up any change of ops to Oklahoma or Texas.
Your pension stays in the conference you start in on a COO
You would still be in Western States Fund if you move.