Yellow | 25 + 25 More Barns Network Optimization !!

Lunch time. He was buying, so we were at Caps. Had my phone turned off, so missed the call from the Korn Kob Gazette.
There was another report I saw this morning on the, Moldavia Ridge Daily Blab, that unconfirmed sources say Coop wants to share the Ridge with the Sox,and interline Cedar Rapids,and Dubuque with YRC from there.

There was another report I saw this morning on the, Moldavia Ridge Daily Blab, that unconfirmed sources say Coop wants to share the Ridge with the Sox,and interline Cedar Rapids,and Dubuque with YRC from there.
But YRC wanted to use their shuttle drivers. At 46 mph, freight will never be delivered next day.
Hmm. Unless we offer next day late evening service......

But YRC wanted to use their shuttle drivers. At 46 mph, freight will never be delivered next day.
Hmm. Unless we offer next day late evening service......
Chicago Ridge,IL.(Yahoo Sports)
Earlier reports that stated Coop Dispatch, and YRC were in talks with the Ridge Sox to share the Harlem Avenue ballpark may have hit a snag. Yahoo reporter, Floom Dogg, says an unnamed source told him that the MLB Players Union Chief, Phartz (Skid) Marx, says if the trucking firms want to share the loading docks, the popcorn vendors may demand any drivers based there be dovetailed into the food service unions seniority list. It was not immediately clear if, or when negotiations would begin.

This streamlining of the network and “co-habitation” of national and regional LTL brands within its terminals will bring the number of facilities operated by the LTL trucking holding company across its four subsidiaries down from a current 384 to 320 by the end of next year, Darren Hawkins, CEO, and T.J. O’Connor, president and COO, said in an interview with JOC.com.