FedEx Freight | 25 years safe driving

riolake

TB Lurker
Credits
I know they done away the truck and now it's a $15,000 payout I'm a few months away from the 25-year award was told by another driver I may be disqualified from getting it because of a works comp claim 20 years ago does anyone know if that would be true the last award I received showed 24 years safe driver

I know they done away the truck and now it's a $15,000 payout I'm a few months away from the 25-year award was told by another driver I may be disqualified from getting it because of a works comp claim 20 years ago does anyone know if that would be true the last award I received showed 24 years safe driver
I'm pretty sure that the award is for safe driving. I don't think getting hurt on job effects it. Unless your injury was from a wreck the was determined preventable.

No you won’t be disqualified for a work comp claim. They will take the time you were off for your work comp claim and add that on to your 25th anniversary.

Example, if your anniversary is this month and you were off for 60 days, they will just add 60 days after your anniversary date for your 25 year award!!!

They did make a change a while back that you had to be a member of the President’s Safety Team.
That would mean 10 consecutive years injury free and accident free.
I had an injury prior to getting my 25 year truck, but I had satisfied the 10 year requirement.

They did make a change a while back that you had to be a member of the President’s Safety Team.
That would mean 10 consecutive years injury free and accident free.
I had an injury prior to getting my 25 year truck, but I had satisfied the 10 year requirement.
You are correct, must be a 10 year period from the last accident or injury.