25 yrs or more in one local.

32 years

is there anybody with 25 yrs or more in one local that is voteing no ? i have 33yrs in one new jersey local, started at yellow in 77, why whould i take a chance and vote no and maybe throw all them yrs out the window, if anybody with 25 yrs or more is voting no i ask you, WHY ?

Treman530

Not me. I have almost 25 with Yellow. I am going to say the same thing as I did on my job. I voted and I did not vote no. Live with that.

Cheese Eater

Before I voted with 25+ years, I would have to call the pension to see what I could get right now. Not saying that YRC will fold but without any contros for 2 1/2 - 3 years whos to know what will be left in the pension fund. 30 + years I would be gone but I only have 20 @ 45 years old.

yrc321

I have 25 years in local 641 NJ . Our president told us the fund will be exhausted in 5 years and they will probably raise the age again to 65 . I am only 44 and i voted no ..I don't give a rats ass if they close. i lost it all already.. only working for a pay check now and 20 an hr jobs by me are not hard to find got one lined up already

volvo879

I have worked in freight for 34 years with a total of 28 pension credits at local 340 Portland, Maine.
My vote will be yes. Hopefully we can keep this company going until better economic times arrive.

AdBlock Detected

But sadly this forum can't survive without it. Please Disable your Ad Blocker on this website or purchase a Premium Account to remove all advertising. Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks