3 wrecks in NC mountains

Every time I go through that gorge other idiot T/T drivers pass in the left lane which is illegal, those curves will get you.

.. I probably should have gotten tickets for going to slow through that area with a load of cars... Just glad all the drivers made it alive..The one with the load of beans looked bad

[In Buncombe County, the westbound lanes on I-40 in Swannanoa were also shutdown. Troopers tell News 13 this 18 wheeler hauling hay was going eastbound near Patton Cove Road when it lost control, smashed through the guardrail, went over the median and flipped in the westbound lanes. The driver was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries. He told troopers he was drinking coffee and choked, causing the accident.]

Really?

I remember a few years ago they were talking about banning trucks from the gorge altogether because of all the wrecks
Lord, I hope that never happens. It was bad enough a few years ago when we had to detour from Asheville up I-26 to I-81. Extra 60 miles and some serious pulls.