Yellow | 30 Day Lapse On Retro Pay

want all my money that I worked to get. unlike some of you who will work for the next 5 years for $80 a week into your pension. but lets not discuss this topic today, we have 5 more years to talk about it.

It takes some time to refigure when using an abacus.

Reminds me, years ago, maintenance dept. sends out a letter stating they have calculated each trip with a slide rule and will only fuel the required amount and not top off the tanks.
Later, an Atlanta driver calls in, says he's out of fuel, dispatcher asks "where are you?"
"Hell, I don't know, ask that damn slide rule"

Reminds me, years ago, maintenance dept. sends out a letter stating they have calculated each trip with a slide rule and will only fuel the required amount and not top off the tanks.
Later, an Atlanta driver calls in, says he's out of fuel, dispatcher asks "where are you?"
"Hell, I don't know, ask that damn slide rule"

Ya, but we did go to the moon based on slide rule calculations and a woman who figured out how to do data entry without hanging chads.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/201...a-computing-device-that-put-a-man-on-the-moon

Last edited:
want all my money that I worked to get. unlike some of you who will work for the next 5 years for $80 a week into your pension. but lets not discuss this topic today, we have 5 more years to talk about it.
You missed your calling-you should have been a politician. You’re leaving but you want all your money so you’re staying another 5 years to recoup it. Meanwhile most of us will be working for $80/wk in our pension but apparently not you. Is there a cutout in the contract for just your pension? Am I missing something?