Holland | 3rd Qrt results

Not sure if you saw it, partner, but Darren did say the Mauston-Warrens shuttle for Orange-Holland will cease on New Yesrs Day. Guess they are now going to do it with teams only.

Not sure if you saw it, partner, but Darren did say the Mauston-Warrens shuttle for Orange-Holland will cease on New Yesrs Day. Guess they are now going to do it with teams only.
Yeah , rumor is that Fed Ex in Mauston won't let us share the barn anymore , so maybe going to have to run teams next year out of the Warren's Petro truck stop ??

Both arms? Does that mean you're bi- whatever? Asking for a whole bunch that want to know.
Yeah Doctor said they do shots in Both arms now , just in case you are right or left handed or get a girlfriend to give you a hand !!
Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Are your "moldos" vaccinated? I'm talking about distemper and rabies. I don't think I have to remind you that any Moldavians entering Wisconsin from Iowa need current vaccine 's
The Moldos beet diet produces an enzyme that permeates their DNA chain that will attach to any foreign virus in their bloodstream to turn it into alcohol.
That’s why they always act drunk during cold season and haven’t had a drink……