Yellow | 4 Hour Casual Rules

Under this, can they recall laid offs to be 4 hour part timers? And, does anyone know...we've been taking LOA's as long as your new job isn't for a competing company. Is it the IBT's intention to change it back to only getting a LOA if it's for a nmfa pension contributing company?

The agreement says laid off will be used as 4 hour casuals if they say yes, and the loa is only if working for a teamster company, as written.

and we all know just because it says 1 thing that the locals and national will allow them to use it any way the feel like .and i dare say it would be differant for nearly every place . just like all the rest of the rules that used to be nmfa

negative, they are not pqrt timers or casuals. People on the list that are laid off..seems they are trying to create some work..the ones who are screaming about the overtime hogs are against this. Go figure. Road drivers doin drops and hooks or one pick up or del en-route they get paid extra for and don't want it..go figure. The flex 7 day work week that laid off personal would load inbound for mon del..instead of paying time and a half but that's a no goude..if establish
some where there is pride and dignity issue..go figure. I'm confused. Could somebody please explain this to me? Cause it ain't never gonna be like it used to be

the hardest part is overcoming the gag reflex​