4 injured in 2 Semi,Mail Truck & pickup crash on I-465 In IN.

I don't know if it's just me but it seems the details are a bit confusing, both articles state the mail hauler rear-ended the disabled Pepsi truck, but the mail contractor's truck appears to have leveled the Pepsi tractors cab and front of it's trailer and is sitting partially on whats left of the cab and they're pointing opposite directions??

I guess we would of had to have been there to figure out what really happened.
A lot of the crashes I post on here either leave out a lot of details,or don't get their stories straight.
All we can do for the most part is to speculate what may have happened.

However the main reason for this Accident forum.
Is for the safety of drivers making them aware of what can happen,if they are not rested & focused on their driving.

However the main reason for this Accident forum.
Is for the safety of drivers making them aware of what can happen,if they are not rested & focused on their driving.
I fully understand that, it's just the story seemed to be different than what the pictures showed, I think this forum definitely shows the importance of having to be 100% on your game 100% of the time and so many accidents seem to trace back to poor following distance habits, and not being aware to everything going around you.

As often is the case the report stated that a driver was killed in a backup accident later. I have seen rubberneckers run off the highway as they passed an accident scene. There is no reason to investigate the accident, unless you are a police officer.