XPO | 401(H) RETIREE HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT

pltjack

Retired!
PREMIUM
Credits
I just received notice thru the mail, that XPO just deposited, just over $2000.00 into my account.
Anyone else receive this money.

I got my letter this weekend, 2 grand. I didn't even know XPO had such a fund, perhaps this is the company's way of giving us that windfall tax break bonus that some of our competitors got.

I got my letter this weekend, 2 grand. I didn't even know XPO had such a fund, perhaps this is the company's way of giving us that windfall tax break bonus that some of our competitors got.

That's what I was thinking also, probably benefits them in some way though.

OMG ....:duh::regretful: I'm sorry does anyone pay attention to their benefits package

It's a good thing but it was already spelled out and not a replacement for a bonus. Yes,when they implement something good I will be the first to acknowledge it .

I retired from Con-Way 5 years ago and had an HSA. I've already used it all up.

$2000 is a substantial contribution. You'll be fortunate if they contribute that much every year.

Last edited:
It's a good thing but it was already spelled out and not a replacement for a bonus. Yes,when they implement something good I will be the first to acknowledge it .
i'm one of the ones who pays attention,where was it ever "spelled out",,mentioned,talked about?was thinking the same as the others,instead of a "bonus" from the TRUMP TAX WINDFALL,we got this