Central Transport | 401-k

Our 401 has changed does anyone know what the web address is ! I cant find my money. thanks alot:smillie_flag:

From a previous post you gave us all this info:

Vitran will be cutting another 5% in payroll; all full time employees with more then 6 months of full time employment will be affected as of January 31, 2010.
I was in the meeting last Friday in our Indiana terminal and listened to all the new changes that are being made! Of course the hazmat test that drivers are handing in are being filed right or wrong to use against you in the need to terminate you!
More pup trailers will be sent to replace straight jobs! Listen this is just a heads up to all!! too much to mention don’t let your guard down and speak out!

Good luck Guys

Info that only top management should know before presenting it to the employees. And now you're asking where your 401k is? Now THAT's FUNNY !!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Glad to hear you left Reddot laser/coorslite47 or whomever else you may appear as. Sorry DH, but you can call me all the names ya want, but I or anyone else has a right to post what they feel as long as its okay by the truckingboards. meeeooooowwwwwww :)