SAIA | 401k fees

Only one response from this? Seems like anyone on this form must be no longer employed by Saia or not that many members
What are the details? I used to work for them. And i think its illegal for a company to be charging any fees from your 401k the only one that should be charging anything is the administrator (fidelity)

What are the details? I used to work for them. And i think its illegal for a company to be charging any fees from your 401k the only one that should be charging anything is the administrator (fidelity)
Fidelity is now charging.....Not SAIA

Don’t get me wrong. Saias be good to me (31 years) . I’ve been in the 401k from the time they offered it. It’s free money, done pretty well in funds I’m in. Grandfathered in with free health care, paid time off, started with one of the LTL’s bought

Don’t get me wrong. Saias be good to me (31 years) . I’ve been in the 401k from the time they offered it. It’s free money, done pretty well in funds I’m in. Grandfathered in with free health care, paid time off, started with one of the LTL’s bought
What are you getting Rick O Dell for Christmas this year?

New fees coming to Saia 401ks . I know the fees were hidden before, but now we’re going be charged out of our funds direct. Also a new non fedelity fee by Saia charged by Saia. Anyone looked in to this ?
all the money going to the top to many boss stealing all the money