Central Transport | 401k is being stopped

Not stopping the program just stopping the match. PJAX, Inc. only matched 50% up to 1000, so 500 dollars a year is not much to give up when you think of the times.

at least we still have jobs

Well They are laying off in Detroit again....... 5 more guys today. After watching the video this morning about the freeze in pay they said no more layoffs here....... Merry christmas... Here are your walking papers... Best of luck to the guys that got layed off.

is it really that bad out there? i know we havent slowed down in lvl, and yet there are talks about another layoff. freezing the pay sounds a bit like monkey see monkey do! "the unions are getting away with it, lets take a stab at it!" c'mon hunter, i know it's nice to have a job! but lets not get carried away here dude. can't let them bend us over a barrel here either!!!!! speaking of being bad out there, why aren't our doors blown off with freight? with our prices and discounts we should have a **** load of freight! i know in lvl the drivers see areas that our salesman could clean house in, mention the stops to them, but never step foot in the doors?!? it's almost like indy has this thing where they don't want any other terminal to grow any bigger, might outshine the darling indy terminal and the goons in managment there!

is it really that bad out there? i know we havent slowed down in lvl, and yet there are talks about another layoff. freezing the pay sounds a bit like monkey see monkey do! "the unions are getting away with it, lets take a stab at it!" c'mon hunter, i know it's nice to have a job! but lets not get carried away here dude. can't let them bend us over a barrel here either!!!!! speaking of being bad out there, why aren't our doors blown off with freight? with our prices and discounts we should have a **** load of freight! i know in lvl the drivers see areas that our salesman could clean house in, mention the stops to them, but never step foot in the doors?!? it's almost like indy has this thing where they don't want any other terminal to grow any bigger, might outshine the darling indy terminal and the goons in managment there!
havent slowed down you guys laid people off

yes lvl laid 5 off "due to the economy", is what we were told....in yet we still have a couple of guys that milk the clock and running our p&d hours up...was told if we didn't get our hours under control we have another lay off from bottom up...thinking laying off from bottom up is not fixing the problem still the milkers going to milk!