XPO | 401k loans

I'm debt freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:duh:Yes,you are correct-that's what I meant! Been doing the "snowball" for over 5 years. We have been debt free for exactly 1 year. Our last debt was are van,we paid the last of it with income tax return. Boy it was nice getting that title in the mail-free and clear! Sorry for the previous mistake YellowColored.

:bowdown:I probably wouldn't touch the 401k. If you are trying to stay out of financial trouble by borrowing against it,you could inadvertenly set yourself up for big time problems. Meaning ,it would be hard to pay something back in 60 days with no job. To me it is taboo. Start by paying off one card at a time,highest amount to lowest amount. The other cards just pay minimum. Kill one at a time and you start having more money to throw at the other cards. What do you have to lose? If you lose job,you can at least work something out with th banks. IRS-no way,like the commercial says,"It's my money and I want it now!" Just trying to help. Real Debt Help - Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan.

Now here is a band wagon I can jump on and feel good about. It was debt that is causing discomfort in the first place and now it should be a good idea to replace some with more?

Except for capitalist improvements, debt is bad. It is expensive. And debt makes others wealthy. It's not fair and equitable if you get nothing for it.

Motorcycles, RC Boats, BMW's, Export CB Radios, IPODs, Beer, Athletic Shoes, Girls, and Big Screens are not capital improvements.

Now here is a band wagon I can jump on and feel good about. It was debt that is causing discomfort in the first place and now it should be a good idea to replace some with more?

Except for capitalist improvements, debt is bad. It is expensive. And debt makes others wealthy. It's not fair and equitable if you get nothing for it.

Motorcycles, RC Boats, BMW's, Export CB Radios, IPODs, Beer, Athletic Shoes, Girls, and Big Screens are not capital improvements.

Beer CAN be a capital improvement..

look at your last statement that they sent you in the mail, it's on the back of the first page on top, a small paragraph, noting too noticable about it which is why many ppl would have missed it. i called and verified as well.

also if you would read my post i DID say feb 17th.

told one guy at work and he got all exited lol

look at your last statement that they sent you in the mail, it's on the back of the first page on top, a small paragraph, noting too noticable about it which is why many ppl would have missed it. i called and verified as well.

I told you he said the 17th..

Well, I know that if my wife said that it was going to happen on the 17th. I would be pretty excited myself......

Oh, hang on there..........I don't think we were talking about THAT now were we.......

sorry.........it's been, a long, looong, loooooong time.......

Well, I know that if my wife said that it was going to happen on the 17th. I would be pretty excited myself......

Oh, hang on there..........I don't think we were talking about THAT now were we.......

sorry.........it's been, a long, looong, loooooong time.......

prostitution is legal in las vegas, also california is trying to make it legal for revenue purposes

heres an idea:
'
come the 17th, take a loan from ur 401k and have a "good" time in vegas

prostitution is legal in las vegas, also california is trying to make it legal for revenue purposes

heres an idea:
'

I believe " vegas " is still in Clark County and
unless they have changed the law there , one may
be in trouble .

As far as Ca. goes , it would appear that all the
taxpayers there are already prostituting
themselves , and seem to enjoy it .

Just4Thought

heres an idea:
'

#1.....Prostitution is NOT legal in Las Vegas.....

It is legal, in most other areas of Nevada, but not Clark County.......(that of course, does not mean it doesn't go on, just not legally)....

#2.......I don't borrow money, even from myself.......

But, keep the ideas coming.......I am writing them down....