Central Transport | 401k plans

TB Lurker
Credits
Called JP Morgan yesterday to switch my plan over into an IRA. Was told there is a hold on all Vitran accounts untill further notice. Seems that we are only CT employees in ares that suit the company.

called Roxanne in pitt, you have to wait until it becomes ct fidelitiy 401k then you can switch. vitran never put a dime in our 401k. , its the employees money, not ct. total bs

Yea called Roxanne she's not answering or returning calls. This is total bs. I don't want my money in anything that has to do with Central. After reading up on this guy just don't trust it.

Called JP Morgan today funds are still on hold. When I first called last month the excuse was that I am still a Vitran employee, todays excuse is they are waiting to see what CT wants to do with my money. WOW

Called JP Morgan today funds are still on hold. When I first called last month the excuse was that I am still a Vitran employee, todays excuse is they are waiting to see what CT wants to do with my money. WOW

One of our fellow brothers made that same call and he said that I could post the answer he got. " if you terminate employment you can still get to it. Once you provide a document from CT for them to release it". On another note, anybody hear from their TM's requesting them to sign a document about CT not having to pay the employee $500.00 for not giving 2 weeks notice. Not sure what he is talking about, though.

You'll have to stay on top of it. If you leave you should get your money and can roll it into a rollover IRA. If you are still there when it gets sent to the CT plan and you are 59 1/2 or older you can get it out of there into a rollover IRA. If you are not 59 1/2 and stay you are stuck with the change.

CT contributes 600. to your 401 every February, once a year .... the rest you contribute. and no quips or smart remarks with this post.....:couch: