Central Transport | 401k plans

March isn't a bad time to go job hunting and you guys have a jump start on the YRC guys.

I Was Able To Get My 401K Distribution Today Just A Fyi=}

What were the circumstances? Did you get a Central pay check ? Quit right from Vitran?

I'm still going thru the process. I received a request number to pull out Friday. My credit union IRA has been trying for 4 weeks. Keep getting requests for difference forms.

I Was Let Go From Central "Workforce Reduction" They Needed Separation Dates From Both Vitran And Central.
There Was A Hold On The Account Last Friday I Checked Today And The Hold Was Gone.At Least For Me.

Can someone tell me how long it takes to get your last paycheck from them.I went over to CT for 3 wks and found another job still have not gotten my final paycheck other guys from my area quit before Jan.1 and still have not gotten anything .Called CT said we would get it then they hang up.

Can someone tell me how long it takes to get your last paycheck from them.I went over to CT for 3 wks and found another job still have not gotten my final paycheck other guys from my area quit before Jan.1 and still have not gotten anything .Called CT said we would get it then they hang up.

unlike what the drivers manual said, I was told I had to go to the terminal to get my last two checks, they would not mail them to me no matter what.

Fudgie is correct. They do not follow their own handbook concerning your last checks. Gotta go get them yourself. Expect any different?

We all have been at the terminal for the last 3 wks the manager said it comes in the mail not to the terminal some has quit way before Christmas and still have not gotten nothing.We all just trying to figure out what is going on now you know.

We all have been at the terminal for the last 3 wks the manager said it comes in the mail not to the terminal some has quit way before Christmas and still have not gotten nothing.We all just trying to figure out what is going on now you know.

I got my answer from Rob himself, I sent him an email after I quit and he told me in the response I had to go to the terminal and pick them up, If you can't get them I would contact your state department of labor or the equivalent and tell them your former employer is refusing to provide you with payment for services rendered, I'm sure that will light a fire under them. I fully expect to have a problem when it comes to w2's