Yellow | 4th Qrt Numbers game ?

The Company’s outstanding debt was $1.615 billion as of December 31, 2021, an increase of $330.5 million compared to $1.284 billion as of December 31, 2020. :heykoolaid: """ So not a expert but guessing a increase of $330.5 million DEBT is not good , when other numbers were down too ??

Last edited:
The Company’s outstanding debt was $1.615 billion as of December 31, 2021, an increase of $330.5 million compared to $1.284 billion as of December 31, 2020. :heykoolaid: """ So not a expert but guessing a increase of $330.5 million DEBT is not good , when other numbers were down too ??
Their debt is up because they drew down the rest of the government loan.

THIS is what really matters as you get closer to contract time...."The Company’s outstanding debt was $1.615 billion as of December 31, 2021, an increase of $330.5 million compared to $1.284 billion as of December 31, 2020.".....They are deeper in debt than when the first concessions were given.

:hyper:

Wong, I tried talking to the ABF guys to see if they could get you hired over there but they said "no way, you keep him!" What can I say, I tried. :idunno:
Thanks for trying Uncle Trip , but yeah as my partner said kinda busy now with Liberty Tax , since driver's know how to deduct the -15% now for a loss on taxes , maybe after tax season I'll try with ABF again ?? But do you get paid 15% more for pulling a 2nd trailer both ways up & down the mountains ??:greedy dollars:

THIS is what really matters as you get closer to contract time...."The Company’s outstanding debt was $1.615 billion as of December 31, 2021, an increase of $330.5 million compared to $1.284 billion as of December 31, 2020.".....They are deeper in debt than when the first concessions were given.

:hyper:
So perhaps more concessions will be in order? C'mon guys we have to help row the boat too. Good leadership costs money:9529: