Yellow | 4th Qrt Numbers game ?

Kinda makes you wonder what are they doing right that they can get it down to 89.9% and old yeller never can ?? :greedy dollars:
My guess would be the debt in the billions that Zollars created with his little buying spree with borrowed money. Had that not happened, Yellow, Roadway, NewPenn, Holland, and Reddaway would have most likely recovered healthy and strong after the recession and operating profitable today. And, with a full pension contribution. And as separate companies as it should be. But that is just a guess.

Did he win the other one where he wanted his forklift blades sharpened so he can penetrate the freight more easily?
The Spy speaks for all of us ! You just can't admit it ! Managment can't find their ass with both hands at this company. I have done everything from local P/D Utility, and Line Haul ,and still been laid off 4 times . Line haul to 309 , utility to fenton (closed now). No longer work for YRC or Yellow whatever . By the grace of GOD ! And you can't quite understand people like the SPY !

The Spy speaks for all of us ! You just can't admit it ! Managment can't find their ass with both hands at this company. I have done everything from local P/D Utility, and Line Haul ,and still been laid off 4 times . Line haul to 309 , utility to fenton (closed now). No longer work for YRC or Yellow whatever . By the grace of GOD ! And you can't quite understand people like the SPY !
You're quite correct, I don't understand children who stomp their feet and throw a tantrum when they don't get what they want. But I do understand adults who find themselves in a bad situation and do something to get out of that situation. That describes you doesn't it? Congratulations on making the move.

No doubt he leads the 309 docks image. Longest running lowest bills per hour production for over 20 years. Never forget,about 20 years ago, I came through gate and saw a marquee sign lit up congratulating, the dock for the month of August for averaging 2.82 bph.