Yellow | 4th Qrt Numbers game ?

Why can’t yrc turn a profit? Does it have a different business model than the rest of ltl?
Somewhat different. YELLOW operates like a computer simulation game. If you combined Grand Theft Auto, The Walking Dead, and The Matrix. Throw a truck line in that environment. and you have Yellow. And a room where the D bag twins listen to every hairbrained scheme by University of Phoenix MBA's and high five each other while saying "EXCELLENT"

Why can’t yrc turn a profit? Does it have a different business model than the rest of ltl?
Well IF they would show a profit then how could they keep control of Union sheep & Banks & Government $$$ ? Plus all numbers on calculated on a " GRADE " and we all know what that" NUMBER " is !!
5972557416_12f778ea8a_b.jpg

No doubt he leads the 309 docks image. Longest running lowest bills per hour production for over 20 years. Never forget,about 20 years ago, I came through gate and saw a marquee sign lit up congratulating, the dock for the month of August for averaging 2.82 bph.

No doubt he leads the 309 docks image. Longest running lowest bills per hour production for over 20 years. Never forget,about 20 years ago, I came through gate and saw a marquee sign lit up congratulating, the dock for the month of August for averaging 2.82 bph.
Maybe it is just the whole 710 and 705 Chicago attitude
They do what they want, when they want and how they want and if you don't like it you are an A hole.
But maybe if you had to root for the Bears for the last 35 years you would be a little edgy also! They were good in 86 though!

Maybe it is just the whole 710 and 705 Chicago attitude
They do what they want, when they want and how they want and if you don't like it you are an A hole.
But maybe if you had to root for the Bears for the last 35 years you would be a little edgy also! They were good in 86 though!
I don’t have a 705, 710 attitude
I do my job
I am a Packer fan
And Thanks for stopping by

They openly smoke pot at our terminal. Quite often, every so often, when you hop in your tractor, you can smell it. I don't care as long as you do your job. Hell, we openly drank on the job back in the '70s when I was in the concrete business (basement walls & such). Huge cooler of beer right in the middle of the pit. Imagine construction workers doing that these days? Bottom line is, we've dug ourselves a rather deep pit to get out of. As they say, the first order of business, when you find yourself in this position, is to get rid of the shovels.

p.s. Did you notice how I used the literal & figurative use of the word pit? :smug: