Holland | 4Th Qrt Numbers ?

Yellow is done in 2024
  • Jan 30, 2021
    The truth will be in the result. Write me again in 6-9 months. Doors will close in less than a year.
    Get ahead of the rush and get on with a profitable and secure company.
    UPS Parcel is not a freight company. Look at their cost structure. UPS hubs are manned by part timers with few benefits. They work a full shift of 4 hour part timers followed by another full shift of 4 hour part timers. UPS doesn't pay unskilled inside labor the same rate as skilled professional drivers. Did you know that the UPS routing of their package delivery "cars" is such that most of their drivers never have to make a left turn? Imagine how much money is saved eliminating the wait to make a left turn when there are 105,000 delivery trucks on the road every day. Saving 5 minutes per day, per truck saves nearly 9,000 hours each day. UPS also doesn't have the massive competition or rate pressure of union freight carriers.
This was your prediction back on 01-30-2021. Didn’t happen. So where are you getting your information about a close date in 2024?

36jhc1.jpg

Maybe the taxpayer will kick in another 700 million
I am sure the good people of the YRCW companies will find that very amusing. You constantly complain about how no one will address the questions you ask, yet when you are asked a question, you deflect as well. Your financial advice and suggestions fall on deaf ears on these boards because of your pompous, arrogant, “I know more than you do“ attitude. So how about you come on back over to the ABF forum and leave the good people of the YRCW forums alone. They don’t need your predictions, wisdom, or advice.

I am sure the good people of the YRCW companies will find that very amusing. You constantly complain about how no one will address the questions you ask, yet when you are asked a question, you deflect as well. Your financial advice and suggestions fall on deaf ears on these boards because of your pompous, arrogant, “I know more than you do“ attitude. So how about you come on back over to the ABF forum and leave the good people of the YRCW forums alone. They don’t need your predictions, wisdom, or advice.
Can' agree with you SOR, I don't think YRC site could survive without ole whistle britches' wisdom and doomsday predictions.

Some people like to see the demise and pain other people go through with closures and layoffs.... when it really does not even benefit them or their company they work for....

I guess what I am just saying.... some people are just down right mean and unhappy.

If I get to the point where I'm not happy with the employer I work for.... well then it is time for a different job.

Everyone has a opinion....... I get it.... I take a lot of what is said on this board with a grain of salt. Some get put on the ignore list.

Some people like to see the demise and pain other people go through with closures and layoffs.... when it really does not even benefit them or their company they work for....

I guess what I am just saying.... some people are just down right mean and unhappy.

If I get to the point where I'm not happy with the employer I work for.... well then it is time for a different job.

Everyone has a opinion....... I get it.... I take a lot of what is said on this board with a grain of salt. Some get put on the ignore list.
Yep, my grandmother always said if you can't say something good about someone, don't say anything period.
As for the ignore list, I have no one on mine except Tri, I think he has me on his, he just won't say.

Yep, my grandmother always said if you can't say something good about someone, don't say anything period.
As for the ignore list, I have no one on mine except Tri, I think he has me on his, he just won't say.
Ignore those bastards. Every time my partner and I PM Big Dave at Coop, he says, how much damage? Or Donna ignores us.

Dont put me on your ignore list after ,I saved you 15% on Taxes this year at Liberty , so that should make you 15% Happier and most of the T.B. Guys & Gals too this year !!:15: