Holland | 4Th Qrt Numbers ?

Some people like to see the demise and pain other people go through with closures and layoffs.... when it really does not even benefit them or their company they work for....

I guess what I am just saying.... some people are just down right mean and unhappy.

If I get to the point where I'm not happy with the employer I work for.... well then it is time for a different job.

Everyone has a opinion....... I get it.... I take a lot of what is said on this board with a grain of salt. Some get put on the ignore list.
EVERYONE is entitled to my opinion.

I have literally heard this same message since the 90’s.
Strange. I was there from '99 to '04 and never heard that once. Yellow was prosperous and profitable. It was a great place to work. CVE/RFO had a large road board. As long as I did my job, management, other than dispatchers, never even knew my name. I did get one BS letter for making a trip to Manassas too quickly.

Strange. I was there from '99 to '04 and never heard that once. Yellow was prosperous and profitable. It was a great place to work. CVE/RFO had a large road board. As long as I did my job, management, other than dispatchers, never even knew my name. I did get one BS letter for making a trip to Manassas too quickly.
If I were in a town called Manassas, I would get out of there as quickly as possible as I prefer Womanassas. Letter or not!!! LOL!!!