5%back..

Mongo22075

TB Lurker
Credits
I was surprised that we received our 5% back when we did... I think maybe we would have gotten the whole 10%back had we not spent a ton on advetising. Having a crew come in and take pictures of one of our straight trucks...not to mention that they shut down streets somewhere in vermont to be able to get the pictures they wanted....How much did that cost the company? How about not paying the tm's such good money for being strictly idiots...I have been to seversal terminals over the years, and all of the tm's are equally clueless.. just ranting over the lack of driver respect and the pay being taken away..

I believe the 5% will never come back, I went through the whole 10% plus loss of hours. The Company no longer cares about it's workers. This was one of the best to work for but they want nothing but to fill their pockets. The TM's are advised to harass and write workers up for everything they can. The idea is to get the long term driver out the door, and go to a mileage pay for line haul, if you can make it at 37 cents a mile and no down time pay have at it. With ASA going to start full swing, wait till you get inspected the first time around, the DOT won't have enough paper to write all the problems with most of the trucks. You want to hear more, sorry I don't have the time, as soon as something breaks I'M out of here, if I can put up with the Bull $$it that's being passed on everyday.

yep, the Spencer clan is definetly not a group of people to work for. Equipment has to be the worst on the road. The company seriously needs a full DOT audit asap. TM's are your "buddy" as long as you break DOT regulations for them every time you need to (almost daily). if you bring up problems, or regulations, you are "lazy", or you "can't keep up". nevermind about those pesky hours of service, we need that badly damaged freight, it has to be refused by receiver ON TIME!!! Buffalo is the worst example because of the line drivers. some lanes are reasonable, others are insane, and any cop worth his salt would laugh his ass off if he looked at a drivers logbook doing the Albany turn. When the stars align its still a 13.75 hour run. add in the meticulously maintained equipment that ONLY breaks down on days that end in Y, and waiting on the dock until a city guy comes back with one skid you need, and you are running illegal.

I dunno, maybe someone goofed up in safety and thinks that the 16 hour rule applies to EVERY tour of duty, as long as its land air freight....

I always knew some of the lanes were crazy.. how about when they have the linehaul man run twice to buffalo and back to syracuse in one night....how is that legal and how do the linehaul ever agree to that.. How about when a city guy gets a residential delivery on a weight restricted road and the dispatch and terminal manager nboth say " we will pay the ticket." Give me a ******* break. doesn't mean that it still not on your license when you mvr is pullede while possibly looking for another job... Last but not least, the new dispatch in syracuse is terrible... lazy, useless, and down right rude.. hasn't got a clue of what the hell is going on... He has time to take a lunch with his wife there during the day and then leave with her for 30 minutes or more, while the office girls are handling there normal load and his load as well... I hope the spencers read this...They would definetly get a eye full... Also , what is with the guy in syracuse who is running all night to northern ny for the tm's company that he owns with his brother.. Then coming in to run volume loads for lax during the day...how is that legal...someone should probably check on that. you would think mack or someone would realize what is going on...

i'm sure mack does know whats going on, but why would he care? they make money, they are just cheap halfass bastards.....so when is syracuse going to sign some cards? i'm sure all of you are just ENAMORED with the excellent health care plan that they shoved on us. why not call up the teamsters hall and sign some cards?

another 5% back jab.. I see all the salesmen, justin dirella, dave dombrowski etc are all driving around in lincoln's. how is that economical for the company...