TForce | 5 seeing eye

When they ask me I just tell them I'm not answering ANY questions without representation. When they say it's purely informational not disciplinary, I just stare blankly into space.

I have trouble memorizing things. Had this been a condition of employment, I doubt I'd be working here. So now the new TM wants to change the rules in the middle of the game?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is my problem also! I got the "speech" about a month ago at MTV and I told him I was pretty sure I was going to go out on med leave for stress because I was SOOOO upset I might lose my job for not being able to remember all there slogans... he never said another word.... :)

Don't forget the sayings how to do them and what they do for you all of which is included in the depth of knowledge requirements
Yeah.... I remember..... "I LIKE MILK" and the rest goes out the window of the black hole of nothingness... MY opinion- if you require this BS for your drivers to be safe..... hire a better class of driver... I've been doing this crap for going on 21 years and I don't need to memorize some lawyer's idea of safety to get the load delivered in one piece! Which that's what all of this crap is to begin with... lawyers trying to create plausible deniability if a driver becomes a human while on the job and muffs up.... ok, I'll get down off my soap box now..... :)

Don't forget the sayings how to do them and what they do for you all of which is included in the depth of knowledge requirements

ALL (ask management to reconsider write up)
GOOD (Grieve, grieve,grieve)
KIDS (keep records of all events, write-ups, favoritisms, etc.,)
LIKE ( learn your contract)
MILK ( Make calls to BA and hall, never give up)