Reddaway | 527 Days are numbered

FRTCHUCKER

Rumor has it the 527 property will be sold and all business will be combined into the Yellow property. How long will it take? My guess is 4-6 months at the rate 527 is losing freight from pissed off regional customers.

almost13ranch

Abitiose sed ineptum
Well, if the YRC building is older and in worse condition, they'll most likely move you into it and sell the good one, if they even own it anymore. I do know that it was owned and not leased when Reddaway had it.

FRTCHUCKER

Well, if the YRC building is older and in worse condition, they'll most likely move you into it and sell the good one, if they even own it anymore. I do know that it was owned and not leased when Reddaway had it.
Yellow is not even 1/2 way into a long term lease on the old property. Plus I believe the yellow yard is 15 acres larger with a much bigger shop. My guess is R&L is the buyer for the Reddaway property. As of 2020 that property was still owned outright by YRC.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks