Reddaway | 527 Days are numbered

FRTCHUCKER

TB Regular
Credits
Rumor has it the 527 property will be sold and all business will be combined into the Yellow property. How long will it take? My guess is 4-6 months at the rate 527 is losing freight from pissed off regional customers.

Well, if the YRC building is older and in worse condition, they'll most likely move you into it and sell the good one, if they even own it anymore. I do know that it was owned and not leased when Reddaway had it.

Well, if the YRC building is older and in worse condition, they'll most likely move you into it and sell the good one, if they even own it anymore. I do know that it was owned and not leased when Reddaway had it.
Yellow is not even 1/2 way into a long term lease on the old property. Plus I believe the yellow yard is 15 acres larger with a much bigger shop. My guess is R&L is the buyer for the Reddaway property. As of 2020 that property was still owned outright by YRC.

Everyone at 527 is simply waiting for the hammer. Yard is damn near empty. They are using multiple shuttle drivers to take trailers back and forth. It’ll be another mass exodus again then this happens.

Yeah, that would only come in handy for a company trying to grow it's market share.
Yep absolutely Yellow YRC 881 SLC could not careless. Completely dysfunctional management at 881 so far behind it’s amazing we can even pick anything up. Lol what an amazing situation to watch.

Yep absolutely Yellow YRC 881 SLC could not careless. Completely dysfunctional management at 881 so far behind it’s amazing we can even pick anything up. Lol what an amazing situation to watch.
Brother, in their eyes everything is going smoothly.
Consolidated F - Conway
Yellow - SAIA
This time is very well planned.
Union can't do nothing about it, watching Teamsters retiring and quitting is very painful.
That's how corporations with the help of the banksters get things done.
:violin: