R&L | 53x2

It wasn’t farm work either. That ninja pundit article is written as here say. He said/she said very poorly written. The article has stuff taken out of context.

He didn’t find God in prison, he was a Christian previous to the accident.

The thing to take away here is that it could literally happen to anyone of us, and we could be defending ourselves in court. A bad decision to drive tired was made here. He was like 3 miles from the service plaza he always took his break at. If your tired pull over. Period.
I stand corrected on the details. The article was strangely written, I can't find it now. I've found related articles. Trying to go off my memory alone.

The article you linked to is not the same one I read. The one I read talked about the meeting between Bouch and the husband.

I stand corrected on the details. The article was strangely written, I can't find it now. I've found related articles. Trying to go off my memory alone.

The article you linked to is not the same one I read. The one I read talked about the meeting between Bouch and the husband.
That's the one I read, he was all pissed off because when he was in prison he saw a gang ****.

That's the one I read, he was all pissed off because when he was in prison he saw a gang ****.
Yeah , you're right. I forgot about that part of it. He was working at a pallet plant or something.

I don't get what the authors hangup was about the triples either. Seems to me a standard set of twins or 5 axle would have been just as fatal.

Yeah , you're right. I forgot about that part of it. He was working at a pallet plant or something.

I don't get what the authors hangup was about the triples either. Seems to me a standard set of twins or 5 axle would have been just as fatal.
Tripples is just intimidatin lookin to snowflake sissies, kinda like “military style assault weapons”.