Yellow | 5th Wheel Pin Puller

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
Does anyone know of a type of puller that we can use at YRC ? The safety latch prevents normal pullers from being used. Tired of getting greased daily.

Try to be born with longer arms next time around. :hide:
It's what I have and being really skinny the only time I got grease on myself was when it came off an air line. Sneaky ass air lines always get ya. If you weren't careful. I hardly ever got grease on myself. It sayin it never happened.

The hostler one is the better comment to follow.
:17142:

. You should have been around in the Jif lock days. Of course after a little practice you could do that all day long and not get greasy also!

Who do you think you're kiddin, just walk in the same yard with a Jiff, you get greasy.
I've never known a Big R or PIE driver that owned a shirt or pair of pants, that didn't have greasy spots.

Does anyone know of a type of puller that we can use at YRC ? The safety latch prevents normal pullers from being used. Tired of getting greased daily.
Seems to me I use to be able to do it with a dock hook. Reach in with the dock hook and turn the safety latch. Then slide the dock hook down and pull. Of course I could also jiff a tractor without getting any grease on myself. I did pull a fifth wheel onto the ground a couple of times.

Seems to me I use to be able to do it with a dock hook. Reach in with the dock hook and turn the safety latch. Then slide the dock hook down and pull. Of course I could also jiff a tractor without getting any grease on myself. I did pull a fifth wheel onto the ground a couple of times.

We didn't have a luxury like that, we were poor.