Yellow | 5th Wheel Pin Puller

If the dolly won't easily release by hand I hook the safety chain and give a yank. The extra heft of the chain does the trick.
Do you leave the chain there so it bends the handle down when the dolly getting parked next to it runs into it?:hide::highly amused:

Do you leave the chain there so it bends the handle down when the dolly getting parked next to it runs into it?:hide::highly amused:

Of course not, I'm a professional don't ya know! :bgroovy:

PS - But I wish the shop guys would fix the broken dolly leg crank handles so the leg wouldn't slip down at 63mph and tear off the swivel wheel on the bottom. :17142:

True. But when he did do it, he got 15% less greasy...
yopJ8Iu.jpg

Your belly stays clean, with proper equipment, handy jifflock apron is standard equipment,

Who do you think you're kiddin, just walk in the same yard with a Jiff, you get greasy.
I've never known a Big R or PIE driver that owned a shirt or pair of pants, that didn't have greasy spots.
Driver just saying if you were familiar with the equipment then most days you could go home without any grease on yourself

Driver just saying if you were familiar with the equipment then most days you could go home without any grease on yourself

You may have a point, but I don't think you've seen a PIE jiff, grease was standard equipment from front to back.

Donna purchased 100 acres in Cooter to store overflow damaged trailers and recyclable Boardwalk wood.
Interesting fact: Out of the 469 folks who live there, 4 speak Moldovanian and 1 speaks Bulgocroatian now.
Bulgocroatian....,,lmfao! You yanked that right out of all that thin air inside that giant hat, right?! Bulgocroatian......sounds like a Star Wars character or a gay leftist presidential wannabe out of Indiana!

Donna purchased 100 acres in Cooter to store overflow damaged trailers and recyclable Boardwalk wood.
Interesting fact: Out of the 469 folks who live there, 4 speak Moldovanian and 1 speaks Bulgocroatian now.

After considerable consideration, I conclude I can't possible issue a "like" on a word like that.
You can appeal or come up with another word.