Yellow | 5th Wheel Pin Puller

Did you use recyclable Boardwalk wood on this ? :lmao:
NHxJ8kH.jpg
Aren’t those bumperwalks, exclusive in New Jersey?

Bulgocroatian....,,lmfao! You yanked that right out of all that thin air inside that giant hat, right?! Bulgocroatian......sounds like a Star Wars character or a gay leftist presidential wannabe out of Indiana!

'Sounds like a Star Wars character or a gay leftist presidential wannabe out of Indiana!'
Don't know where you pulled that one from, but, it's dam funny. von.

Who do you think you're kiddin, just walk in the same yard with a Jiff, you get greasy.
I've never known a Big R or PIE driver that owned a shirt or pair of pants, that didn't have greasy spots.
Back in the day I stepped in a big spot of grease and never knew it until I got home and tracked it on the brand new carpet me and the wife had just bought. I can still hear her bitching to this very day.

Back in the day I stepped in a big spot of grease and never knew it until I got home and tracked it on the brand new carpet me and the wife had just bought. I can still hear her bitching to this very day.

I usually took my boots off at the door. One time I put them on to leave and realized I forgot something upstairs. I had a spot of grease on a boot, went up carpeted stairs, down the hall to the bedroom and into the closet. It’s a wonder I’m still alive!

Been there, done that. The nice thing about starting fluid, it does not discolor the fabric. Last 20 years I drove a day cab. Anyone ever puncture a can with their 'air ride seat'? Not a fun event. von.

Been there, done that. The nice thing about starting fluid, it does not discolor the fabric. Last 20 years I drove a day cab. Anyone ever puncture a can with their 'air ride seat'? Not a fun event. von.
And what about all the times you buddies used to grease your door latch on your personal vehicle? Or dock puller?
Ahh the good ol days....

I saw a sign posted at work a couple of years ago about people greasing door latches. It’s a fireable offense at OD.
Had a few over the years put grease on the actual handle. Nothing like pulling your hand out with a bunch of grease on it. Guys find humor in the strangest things.

Had a few over the years put grease on the actual handle. Nothing like pulling your hand out with a bunch of grease on it. Guys find humor in the strangest things.
I found it to be cowardly. Because if the person doing it had an issue with me he is she. It was a he. He was too cowardly to just man up and talk about it.
It stopped when I started parking under the camera. Lol. This was years ago. But I'm sure it still goes on.

I found it to be cowardly. Because if the person doing it had an issue with me he is she. It was a he. He was too cowardly to just man up and talk about it.
It stopped when I started parking under the camera. Lol. This was years ago. But I'm sure it still goes on.
Some guys don’t like confrontation and take the cowards way out. I’ve pissed off many over the years and most the time we resolved it face to face. But you always have those that are just chicken ::shit::.

I saw a sign posted at work a couple of years ago about people greasing door latches. It’s a fireable offense at OD.
Guys in the shop were always doing crap like that to me.
I couldn't complain, I had nailed his shoes to the locker room floor, welded ones tool box handle to a support beam
in the shop.
They would grease my door handle, steering wheel, park brake and gear stick.

No but my luggage in the cab, knock the pin out of the fire extinguisher and it went off on the West Virginia Turnpike one time. Luckily we had one air operated window for the most of the chemical to flow out the window on the right side

No but my luggage in the cab, knock the pin out of the fire extinguisher and it went off on the West Virginia Turnpike one time. Luckily we had one air operated window for the most of the chemical to flow out the window on the right side
Mine went off toward my bunk in my assigned truck. (While parked). Took 3 months of daily cleaning/vacuuming to get it all cleaned up.