Yellow | 6-01-2011

yes thanks for your "screw you guys" YES vote. maybe you can find another job before the NEXT round of concessions when the yes voters will give another pc of pie to the company
I'm not there, so take my advise with a grain of salt. I voted yes so the people still there had a chance to still have employment while they are looking for another job. Take a LOA and seek another job while they are open. Of course, who am I to say-- someone out there thinks they need to still be here, keeps advancing them money??? By all normalcy, economically, they should already be gone. How they survive is anyone's guess.....

he will be this way until the day he gets his retirement check and its only half what he thinks he should be getting. and that will happen . no happy happy rainbows and unicorns will help him then!!!
4 hour cartage man is gonna bump me ha ha!!
ani_haha.gif
noooo, you will get way less way before I get less. The max amount was paid in for me for 33 years. I'm good for decades..by that time YRC will be on their feet and paying in full..assuming the four hour cartage guy bumps you off and you go to the back of the line like your worried about

that what you think. what you payed was for those b4 you . what we are suppose to be paying is what your are drawing now . so when the funds go down so does that dream world you have been living in.

that what you think. what you payed was for those b4 you . what we are suppose to be paying is what your are drawing now . so when the funds go down so does that dream world you have been living in.

then who is paying for you? You are.. You work for yourself and earn your own credit years. If YRC caves you'll get enough at age 64 to pay the light bill.
images

wrong if you had a clue you would know that no 1 is paying for us that are working now . if there is no next generation of teamsters it will be gone for the rest of us

yes thanks for your "screw you guys" YES vote. maybe you can find another job before the NEXT round of concessions when the yes voters will give another pc of pie to the company

The voting's over. What makes your No vote more worthy than my Yes vote, except your opinion?????? No one gave the company 'more of the pie'. The pie is all owed to the banks.......looks like your really in the minority??????? Might as well make the best of it now.....

then who is paying for you? You are.. You work for yourself and earn your own credit years. If YRC caves you'll get enough at age 64 to pay the light bill.
images

Just like Social Security. Nothing but a Welfare Tax from those still working-- to those that are no longer working. If the tax is stopped being collected today, there will be no check tomorrow......

Im making the best of it alright. I have NEVER worked so little at this company as I do now. I give them no more than what they pay me for. cut my pay, cut the morale and production. Just need them to hurry up and close the doors so I can collect the unemployment. I will sit at home and make almost as much as I do with all the cuts.. and I stay warm...weeeeee
The voting's over. What makes your No vote more worthy than my Yes vote, except your opinion?????? No one gave the company 'more of the pie'. The pie is all owed to the banks.......looks like your really in the minority??????? Might as well make the best of it now.....

Just like Social Security. Nothing but a Welfare Tax from those still working-- to those that are no longer working. If the tax is stopped being collected today, there will be no check tomorrow......

the government and state tax payer funded pensions in most states if not all states are near collapse. The teachers union is a little too strong..God bless them. Social security and medicare, and medicaid have run-away costs but will be there till the end of time. Tea Party superstar Rand Paul already is pushing for pay cuts for federal workers workers, Social Security, Medicare and defense.

The teamsters work situation and the pension depend a lot on a good economy and stock market

Yrc will never grow.How can it.WE are at max on tractors,and trailers .turning away freight every day no trailers. No tractors for the drivers we have working now.How can yrc grow with nothing to grow with.We can never make any more money unless we pick up more freight. J C your not out here you have no idea how bad we are losing freight.They are doing just like what CNF did to CF.Bleed the company until it can't bleed any more.

Yrc will never grow.How can it.WE are at max on tractors,and trailers .turning away freight every day no trailers. No tractors for the drivers we have working now.How can yrc grow with nothing to grow with.We can never make any more money unless we pick up more freight. J C your not out here you have no idea how bad we are losing freight.They are doing just like what CNF did to CF.Bleed the company until it can't bleed any more.

I know..it was like that before I retired. We had to strip the strippers to have something to load into. There was a time it was so busy the TM had us make no pickups till the yard full of inbound was worked off. It was sad the freight we lost but not to worry--

beer_drinking.gif

have network..they will come

wrong if you had a clue you would know that no 1 is paying for us that are working now . if there is no next generation of teamsters it will be gone for the rest of us

So that is why in your infinite wisdom we should have all voted no? How is the killing of YRCW going to perpetuate the Teamsters Union? By shrinking the number of members contributing into the retirement funds? Do you have a clue as to the meaning of the phrase “discretion is the better part of valor”? I am endlessly perplexed as to WHY those who insist that YRCW NEEDS to close the doors cannot comprehend that once gone they will NEVER return. It may be naïve to believe that YRCW will again return to profitability. However once YRCW is gone there will be few if any employers paying into multi-employer pension funds. And there will never be any transportation companies organized that will have contract provisions that require acceptance of the unfunded liability of entry into defined benefit multi-employer pension funds. Face the facts it will be YEARS before the economy in America returns to what it was 4 years ago. Regardless of your political views and who YOU feel is to blame, that is the inescapable fact. As a participant in a defined benefit multi-employer pension fund my and OUR best hope is pension reform legislation.

Maybe a no vote would not have killed YRCW. Maybe we would rather get paid than have the company pay into a failing ponzi pension system that we will not benefit from. I would rather give up the pension than the work rules. We gained nothing from the last vote. No voters may be the minority, so are geniuses.

i guess voting yes has been a great success . i just dont see any improvment at yrc and dont see any coming in the future . no matter what we give back they keep screwing the pooch. and then they want more . yesyesyes .please lets work for less and less.
they will never change their ways of doing things as long as they can get some 1 else to bail them out .paying debt with worthless bonds . selling all assests . and by god our hard earned vacation should really turn things around for them . at least until the next round of GIVE BACKS.

Maybe a no vote would not have killed YRCW. Maybe we would rather get paid than have the company pay into a failing ponzi pension system that we will not benefit from. I would rather give up the pension than the work rules. We gained nothing from the last vote. No voters may be the minority, so are geniuses.

ee096c34.jpg
Negative on the ponzi scheme. A government over-sight board is watching every dime

ponzi schemes don't report billion dollars losses and not be investigated by the IRS or SEC. If you're willing to give up the pension it doesn't speak well of your judgment.

voting no and giving up is poor judgment and there are quite a few of you doing it