Yellow | 6-01-2011

first off, don't listen to jay c, a person with that many post's really don't know what they are talking about. This company is not loosing money, they are paying their bill's taking money off of the profit. They needed the concession's because of the economy and loosing alot of revenue. We will get back to normal but it will take time. do you really think the bank's would give yrc more money if they where not paying their bill's? So take with a grain of salt and go to work and do a good job, I know we all have an attitude with the concession's, but we need to pull together and get this ship back on track so we can get back to full rate. have a good day

So now a company can't pay their bills and show a profit?

We will never get back to full rate.........

The banks will lend them all the money they need as long as they make some interest payments and the assets are more then the debt....................

The economy has bounced back for everyone else, Just not YRC................

And how does having a work ethic help the company? Even with you running around like a banshee you were'nt worth a ::shit:: to them untill you give up your pension, workrules, vacation....did I leave something out....oh ya 15%. Run some more. :LMAO:
This is funny ::shit::

Because with no work ethic were reduced to wasting our time on this planet doing half assed work.The more people try to milk iot and do as little as possible the longer the company will lose money and the more knee pads management will need to beg for money with banks-and those shylocks will **** this compnay as long as possible. It is true management here stinks, but if we dont put out they are in a powerless postion and nothing will ever change-and say bye bye to any profts down the road-and less money for you. Besides, do you really want to go to your grave and tell God you wasted your talents trying to stifle the compnay with slow downs?

The asset to debt ratio thing is already below standards hence the all the covenant agreements.

According to the 3rd quarter balance sheet........... 2.6 billion in cash, property, etc..... Don't think we owe quite that much yet...... Getting close maybe............

I saw this post and I had to laugh because of something that happen today to me . I left this afternoon to go to my local Lowe's store that I shop at and when I pulled into the parking lot the place was empty ! I don't mean a few cars but none . I saw a security guard at the front of the store so I pulled up and ask whats going on he replied they closed the store with no warning Monday morning ( news to me ) and got rid of all the employees with no warning . He also told me they where doing it at more locations but he wasn't sure how many .

The economy has bounced back for everyone else, Just not YRC................

Because with no work ethic were reduced to wasting our time on this planet doing half assed work.The more people try to milk iot and do as little as possible the longer the company will lose money and the more knee pads management will need to beg for money with banks-and those shylocks will **** this compnay as long as possible. It is true management here stinks, but if we dont put out they are in a powerless postion and nothing will ever change-and say bye bye to any profts down the road-and less money for you. Besides, do you really want to go to your grave and tell God you wasted your talents trying to stifle the compnay with slow downs?
Well at least we agree on doing your job. I'm gonna tell you that I have delt with people that run to the Boss....."WAAA nobody does a damn thing around here but me" and trying to prove you really don't smel bad by pointing out everyone else is ::shit:: That is exactly what I have gotten out of the last few posts from you. Oh and I hope your not counting on your "Good Works" BS. That will get you just as far as trying to impress the boss does today.

I saw this post and I had to laugh because of something that happen today to me . I left this afternoon to go to my local Lowe's store that I shop at and when I pulled into the parking lot the place was empty ! I don't mean a few cars but none . I saw a security guard at the front of the store so I pulled up and ask whats going on he replied they closed the store with no warning Monday morning ( news to me ) and got rid of all the employees with no warning . He also told me they where doing it at more locations but he wasn't sure how many .

R-14 Was this the store you were talking about?

Lowe's Closes Store In Metro Atlanta, Cites Low Sales Volume

Well at least we agree on doing your job. I'm gonna tell you that I have delt with people that run to the Boss....."WAAA nobody does a damn thing around here but me" and trying to prove you really don't smel bad by pointing out everyone else is ::shit:: That is exactly what I have gotten out of the last few posts from you. Oh and I hope your not counting on your "Good Works" BS. That will get you just as far as trying to impress the boss does today.

I have no problem with people using this board as a gripe session if they pull their weight...to me, you either pull feight or you are freight. The point I was trying to make is that nobody's job is trivial in the end, and that its a waste of life spending days looking for ways to be less than you can.

I have no problem with people using this board as a gripe session if they pull their weight...to me, you either pull feight or you are freight. The point I was trying to make is that nobody's job is trivial in the end, and that its a waste of life spending days looking for ways to be less than you can.
Maybe we are'nt as far apart as I think. I have no use for someone looking for ways not to work. They are few and far between, we all know one. It is not my job to worry about it, I'm to involved with what I gotta do anyway. I would care to bet that even the guys that are saying 15% less are just venting and do the same job they did prior to Zollars "Brain Fart". That is the only place you can lay the demise of YRC.

According to the 3rd quarter balance sheet........... 2.6 billion in cash, property, etc..... Don't think we owe quite that much yet...... Getting close maybe............

Problem is the property was assessed during the height of the real estate bubble, we keep proving that we can't sell it for the assessed value.
Same for the equipment, I have a 99 Volvo used purchase(ex Fedex) with a bad motor we can't get rid of because it's on the the books for $12,000, but we have a good running 03 IH on the sale list because the book value is less then $1000. It would be comical if it wasn't costing us so much................

I just searched my area and nothing going on here.....I hope,,,,,, and sorry for the workers at your Lowes. Bad time of year, like there is ever a good time.

Was a sub of Lowe's called Inland Empire........ Home Depot did the same thing with a sub of their's called Expo... Closed around 34 of their store's in 2009.... Lowe's stores said they plan on opening 45 new stores this year...............

Was a sub of Lowe's called Inland Empire........ Home Depot did the same thing with a sub of their's called Expo... Closed around 34 of their store's in 2009.... Lowe's stores said they plan on opening 45 new stores this year...............

If your talking about the ones I was posting about they where Lowes store I also just found this article from a local paper :

lbkvzn-lbkvyyphoto.jpg

North A.V. Lowe's abruptly closes

APPLE VALLEY • Some 81 people are without jobs after officials with Lowe’s Home Improvement Center in north Apple Valley abruptly closed its doors.

The national chain also shut down a store in San Bernardino, with another 85 people out of work there.

AV Lowe's abruptly closes | lowe, valley, abruptly - Breaking News - Victorville Daily Press

Problem is the property was assessed during the height of the real estate bubble, we keep proving that we can't sell it for the assessed value.
Same for the equipment, I have a 99 Volvo used purchase(ex Fedex) with a bad motor we can't get rid of because it's on the the books for $12,000, but we have a good running 03 IH on the sale list because the book value is less then $1000. It would be comical if it wasn't costing us so much................

Also according to the same balance sheet they took a hit of 1.6 billion on the property for Depreciation..... Would have been 3.2 billion...........

If your talking about the ones I was posting about they where Lowes store I also just found this article from a local paper :

lbkvzn-lbkvyyphoto.jpg

North A.V. Lowe's abruptly closes

APPLE VALLEY • Some 81 people are without jobs after officials with Lowe’s Home Improvement Center in north Apple Valley abruptly closed its doors.

The national chain also shut down a store in San Bernardino, with another 85 people out of work there.

AV Lowe's abruptly closes | lowe, valley, abruptly - Breaking News - Victorville Daily Press

Yes you are correct R-14, I read the article a little to fast............ Got the area confused with the store........

Home depot Expo was some high dollar things that eventually the rich folk got tired of paying for. I have deliverd to their stores amy a time and I was blown away at the prices

The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg
sorry to say Johnny, the pension will never be what it once was, the economy will never be what it once was, unemployment will always be high. Welcome to the 1930's. That depression lasted 14
years or so and so will this one

images

But what about "HOPE AND CHANGE"
Thought that was the fix.