Central Transport | 60 hour work week

We had meeting about a month ago and said that a 60 hour work week for city driver ( pjax rule ). If u go over 60hrs first time a NFI second time fired. I don't know how they can do it but but i had 55.45 hrs last week the SCM came to me monday and said watch your hours were i'm out of. it is not our fault that we go over it is dispatch and the supervisors problem to watch our hours An i the same meeting the new hires that we hired got there 5% back to

We had meeting about a month ago and said that a 60 hour work week for city driver ( pjax rule ).

That would be because its a DOT HOS rule not a Pjax rule, we work under the 60 hours in 7 days rule. So it would make it your responsibility to keep track of your hours.

We had meeting about a month ago and said that a 60 hour work week for city driver ( pjax rule ). If u go over 60hrs first time a NFI second time fired. I don't know how they can do it but but i had 55.45 hrs last week the SCM came to me monday and said watch your hours were i'm out of. it is not our fault that we go over it is dispatch and the supervisors problem to watch our hours An i the same meeting the new hires that we hired got there 5% back to

it is your fault if you go over you have to tell them and it they give u crap tell them its their rule not yours stand up for yourself driver

That would be because its a DOT HOS rule not a Pjax rule, we work under the 60 hours in 7 days rule. So it would make it your responsibility to keep track of your hours.

before you whine about the pjax rules get facts straight companys do not have to do the 70 hr rule just like the reset companies donot have to reset either and remember PJAX whinners your vitran who is the owners has to ok everything so start pissing on them

before you whine about the pjax rules get facts straight companys do not have to do the 70 hr rule just like the reset companies donot have to reset either and remember PJAX whinners your vitran who is the owners has to ok everything so start pissing on them

Im not whining, someone else was and i was just clearing it up that its not just a Pjax rule but a DOT rule that they are running under. I dont care either way, 60/7 or 70/8. But it is the drivers responsiblilty to keep track of their HOS.

Dispatchers kill me though with the fact that they can hardly figure out the DOT rules but they sure like to pretend that they know them.

Just out of courisity, how many other drivers have to call in every morning to get there start time and know of DOT rule 395.2?