FedEx Freight | 62 mph max

If I were paid hourly, or domiciled in California, I’d be all for it. I’m sure it’s great tech and would save plenty of fuel - even without decreasing the governed speed. No sense getting greedy, let’s adopt technology as the manufacturer intended it, without squeezing more profit out of the driver!

When asked by dispatch what took so long, tell them you got hung up on a RxR crossing on west bound I-70. Then wait to see how long before they realize are no RxR crossings on the Interstate. When you tell dispatch you have been waiting @ a RxR crossing for 30 minutes & they ask just how long is the train, tell them you don't know, it hasn't arrived yet. von.

LMAO , we got a guy that takes the long way in through the city so it takes a extra 20-30 minuets the dumb TM just looks the other way . I don't think he ever drove his city unit over 52 mph .
We have drivers that go out of route on road runs when there are no back ups in the city and they claim the extra miles and management says nothing. If drivers are ask they say it's for safety reasons.
I call it stealing! Especially when we are run the same run and they are getting over 20 miles more than me a day and it isn't warranted..

When I was at Conway they turned all trucks down to 62 from 65 and naturally the Linehaul drivers flipped out.....can't blame em.

We have drivers that go out of route on road runs when there are no back ups in the city and they claim the extra miles and management says nothing. If drivers are ask they say it's for safety reasons.
I call it stealing! Especially when we are run the same run and they are getting over 20 miles more than me a day and it isn't warranted..
Start borrowing, we won't call it stealing lol

or at least spend 30 minutes in the yard on return and then go downstairs for your daily poop on the company for another 30 then there ya go , BOOM instant 1 hr overtime . Our JNOKE does it every day for as long as he worked here .