XPO | 65 Mph Sucks!!

Careful what you wish for. We are getting there in a hurry. Customers hate XPO. HATE !
Talk to an account executive. They tell you they are selling service. And XPO is NOT the cheapest.

I wonder how that works? XPO is not the cheapest but the freight can show up damaged , late , or your freight doesn't get picked up for lack of drivers and/or equipment?

We are hiring dockworkers though...

Talk to an account executive. They tell you they are selling service. And XPO is NOT the cheapest.

I wonder how that works? XPO is not the cheapest but the freight can show up damaged , late , or your freight doesn't get picked up for lack of drivers and/or equipment?

We are hiring dockworkers though...

XPO is pushing all the right buttons. Self destruction is all but guaranteed. Put a G! sticker on it !!!

XPO is pushing all the right buttons. Self destruction is all but guaranteed. Put a G! sticker on it !!!
I hope there's a strategy that doesn't have a negative outcome that is at work here.

I would love to be optimistic about the the things you can see when you deal with XPO up close and personal , but it can be hard with the total lack of communication ( except what's required by the government in quarterly reports )

Apologies , I know it's a 65mph sucks thread. But personally I've had friends quit that I never thought would. I have more good , hard working friends getting ready to go , and people that shouldn't have been fired ,fired. All while the hiring of people we don't need or can't use continues.

i drive for (unamed) co. trucks only go 65. i drive 62-63 the only people i pass r the ones getting off an exit or r broken down so i just stay in the right lane and watch the world go by and just listen to the sat. radio. and get there when i get there
I work for holland.... I don't want xpo turned down.... now I will have company in the slow lane.... it's nice being left alone.

You guys hear they are turning down the forklifts too ? To many accidents on the dock. And to much damaged freight. They are cutting the nuts off the lifts now. So much for productivity.

W4iwFd1.jpg

I work for holland.... I don't want xpo turned down.... now I will have company in the slow lane.... it's nice being left alone.
I have a slow assigned truck a few nites ago i had a 70 mph spring ride loaner and had to slow it down because 70 was making me dizzy

That would never have been an issue if some asshat didn’t decide to tie the wipers to the cruise control, of all the stupid $hit.
Was done so we wouldn’t run 70 in precipitation, but you guys were so smart, and found a way to cheat. So instead of running 65 only when it was raining or snowing, now you get to all the time

I hear ya Stimpy we run 61.97 so right lane only for us, the shop asked me if my "good buddy switch" worked I said does it matter I never get to use it

I don’t know why a company would set their trucks to run the same speed as everyone else on the road. I thought the reason they turned the trucks up to 70 was because of safety. They could have at least left us at 67 or 68 so we could stay away from the 65 mph trucks Now here I am a week after my truck was cut back, in a cluster f&ck surrounded by 65 mph trucks I can’t pass. I’ve been flipped off more in the last week than all of last year. Guess I better get used to it!!
Guess you better lol

I don’t know why a company would set their trucks to run the same speed as everyone else on the road. I thought the reason they turned the trucks up to 70 was because of safety. They could have at least left us at 67 or 68 so we could stay away from the 65 mph trucks Now here I am a week after my truck was cut back, in a cluster f&ck surrounded by 65 mph trucks I can’t pass. I’ve been flipped off more in the last week than all of last year. Guess I better get used to it!!
70 mile and I are withdrawals you'll get over it soon enough