XPO | 65 Mph Sucks!!

Funny, I thought the reason for turning us down was the increase in accidents. I think I remember seeing charts showing accidents incrementally increasing with our speed going from sixty two, to sixty five, to seventy. I must have dreamt it, but I think I saw our accidents are down this year from last year. I am sure it was the majority of driver's feedback that got us turned downed, I have yet to meet one in my travels that admits to this. I must be mistaken, we all know that the leadership here is righteous and not vindictive. I know Tony is a man of honor, and would not hold a grudge on the driver's that make sure he gets paid, and not blame us for getting him walked out the first time. I shall continue to include him in my prayers.

Funny, I thought the reason for turning us down was the increase in accidents. I think I remember seeing charts showing accidents incrementally increasing with our speed going from sixty two, to sixty five, to seventy. I must have dreamt it, but I think I saw our accidents are down this year from last year. I am sure it was the majority of driver's feedback that got us turned downed, I have yet to meet one in my travels that admits to this. I must be mistaken, we all know that the leadership here is righteous and not vindictive. I know Tony is a man of honor, and would not hold a grudge on the driver's that make sure he gets paid, and not blame us for getting him walked out the first time. I shall continue to include him in my prayers.

Emeril ain't got nothing on Jacobs. This guy can cook some books. All year they are telling us how horrible it is that accidents and injuries are way up. Get to the end of the year. And they all vanished. LOL

Btw it was never about accidents.. Its always about the mighty dollar..i mean come on look whats going on throughout the system.need approval for a freaki g pencil cant get ::shit:: fixed, yadada. Am i way off here or what any thoughts plz tell.

Btw it was never about accidents.. Its always about the mighty dollar..i mean come on look whats going on throughout the system.need approval for a freaki g pencil cant get :::shit::: fixed, yadada. Am i way off here or what any thoughts plz tell.
Just had a tractor go to PM. The warning system won't turn on. It was wrote up.

The shop said it's not getting fixed , it's not a priority.

Btw it was never about accidents.. Its always about the mighty dollar..i mean come on look whats going on throughout the system.need approval for a freaki g pencil cant get :::shit::: fixed, yadada. Am i way off here or what any thoughts plz tell.

Broken tractor ? To bad. Needs approval. They are back to everything needs approval.

Where did you get a pencil from ? Buy it yourself or steal it from a customer ?

I find it funny how Werner gets to blow our doors off, they are "real" safe drivers. Hell, i keep running into Schneider rigs going 66-68 mph. Lord help us if they turn them Swift boys up.

Last edited:
Seriously?! Is your company that strapped for cash?
At one point near the end of 2019 , one of the drivers that takes tractors to the shop and back said there wouldn't be anymore fifth wheel grease until 2020 ( which was weeks away at that point )

I don't know about running out of money ( we are told over a billion dollars is spent on I.T. every 24 months ) but , it's a bit disturbing to se a rusty fifth wheel with old stiff grease on it. When you have a lot of weight and a lot of friction , you need lubrication to prevent mechanical failure.

Please , hold the jokes.