Yellow | 653

Laid off 25 dock hands 10 road drivers and 5 switchers last night
Sorry to hear that especially with the holidays coming.

I’ve been arguing at our barn why not allow laid off guys to do the travel program ? There is plenty of work there.

Only “active employees “ can do the travel program. Our local leaders are telling us they are trying to get an agreement on it. And I believe they are.

This company doesn’t understand that if they continue
with their attitude that the Labor is the enemy we all lose.

I’ve been arguing at our barn why not allow laid off guys to do the travel program ? There is plenty of work there.

Only “active employees “ can do the travel program. Our local leaders are telling us they are trying to get an agreement on it. And I believe they are.

They are allowing road drivers to travel

Drivers on the travel program out west making $2000 to $3000 a week gross while people are laid off unreal

Laid off 25 dock hands 10 road drivers and 5 switchers last night
Not sure where you got the info. from.... Dock SOM said no dockmen were laid off.
I'm in the yard and no switchers were laid off either. Not sure about the Road, will find out tomorrow...Sure you have the right terminal?

Not sure where you got the info. from.... Dock SOM said no dockmen were laid off.
I'm in the yard and no switchers were laid off either. Not sure about the Road, will find out tomorrow...Sure you have the right terminal?
Probably right terminal but wrong company maybe?

Was told by m by road driver frim 653