XPO | 65mph, Is It Just Us Mostly?

Anyone enjoying the Brand new Freightliners? OMG…… you get on even the slightest incline, power drops off dramatically. Sometimes with the cruise set, it will for no reason, drop 2-3 mph,on flat land. Get on a real hill, yikes! Feels like it’s going to stall. Dont know if theses new trucks, have a break in period. Makes me nervous at night, hoping I don’t get rear ended by a truck not paying attention, and that’s with my 4 ways flashing. Be safe everyone!
I drove a 2019 corn binder when they first came to our barn 2yrs ago I went back to a 2017 freightliner. I didn't like not being able to manual shift the trans in the corn binder. I also did like the way the jake brake was set up. Have to push the brake for it to come on and the long delay before it started.
I drove a new Freight shaker and like the corn binders the radios mutes when the trans is put in reverse. The really funny thing now is the radio mutes when you change lanes in these new trucks.
What's next????

I tell you whats next. The suits can drive the ******* over programmed piles of ::shit:: themselves.

Radio turning off before changing lanes SHEESH. that enrages me.

My solution? Buy a honking fat ass boom box, stuff the bitch full of fat batteries and boom the cab rocking across lanes.

I drove a 2019 corn binder when they first came to our barn 2yrs ago I went back to a 2017 freightliner. I didn't like not being able to manual shift the trans in the corn binder. I also did like the way the jake brake was set up. Have to push the brake for it to come on and the long delay before it started.
I drove a new Freight shaker and like the corn binders the radios mutes when the trans is put in reverse. The really funny thing now is the radio mutes when you change lanes in these new trucks.
What's next????
Take the radios away?

Take the radios away?
i just don't understand why these companies do not see the benefit of turning up these trucks to run 80-85, or higher. They won't listen to the drivers, who know that going 70 plus mph down the road, passing all the other trucks makes their company look great to the public.

i just don't understand why these companies do not see the benefit of turning up these trucks to run 80-85, or higher. They won't listen to the drivers, who know that going 70 plus mph down the road, passing all the other trucks makes their company look great to the public.
And you forgot the drivers can get home quicker.