Holland | 6th day extra pay ?

I didn't say Holland is the best company, I said it was the best freight company until Yellow ruined it. And another reason I am pissed is the last contract YOU PEOPLE ratified made no mention of contributions to our pension fund. Consequently those of us that are retired have no hope of ever getting our pension money back. I suppose you will tell me that a person that is retired and worked 32 years only deserves $1600 per month pension. While people that retired with the same number of years getting $3300 a month. We can all thank Yellow for that. So no, I'm not living in the past. I'm stating Yellow has ruined a lot of peoples lives.
couldn't have said it any better!

Detroit has had a mandatory 6 day work week for sometime now, it's called a force list. Anyone with under 5 or 6 years is forced in on Saturday for 10 hrs, but if they sign to work Saturday their only required to work 6 hrs. This has put a damper on retaining drivers in a competitive market at our terminal, alot of new hires don't last for this very reason. And then you have the guys that complain in the beginning when their forced, but when they start to retain enough seniority to no longer be forced in on Saturday they sign to work Saturday because they've grown accustom to having the extra money and no life.