ABF | 70 hours for city driver's.

So guys can one of you answer the Walmart dedicated driver question ?

Welcome friend, thank you for your service to the USA. Now that you have decided on ABF do you need any legal, financial or maybe medical advice, all can be taken care of right here on TB, truckers are world known for our advanced knowledge of any & all subjects. :lmao:
You forgot to tell him that Beula will guide him through his orientation, and to bring food with him for his appointment.

96FF6D1B-0EB3-423F-99C4-2FD46C636A40.md.jpeg

So guys can one of you answer the Walmart dedicated driver question ?
I have quite a few friends who drive there. If you have experience, you can apply and they will put you through a week of orientation to see how you do everything before they offer you a job. A good friend of mine is a trainer there. They actually just started their own driving schools, where they train you there, but it is start from scratch for people who already work at their DC's. They just recently started this at I think 4 locations nationwide. They also have dedicated, running with day cabs in certain areas, where you are out and back daily. If interested,I would call a DC near you and ask.

See the perfect answer there BIG R G , that would be a good gig for you Sir.

Thank you B R G :smilies 19296:
And from scratch, I mean you do not already have your CDL. They train from within I guess. Least that’s what my friend tells me. He has asked me to come over there to train people after I break my last mirror. Not sure I would want to do that though.

I'm the only one who has no 34 hour reset on how's it get better at this terminal as for less hours. No one wants to go home, so they don't hire more people. If they do driver's start telling them to lay people off. I need a little moderation in life. Fellow workers want nothing to do with life just work.

I'm the only one who has no 34 hour reset on how's it get better at this terminal as for less hours. No one wants to go home, so they don't hire more people. If they do driver's start telling them to lay people off. I need a little moderation in life. Fellow workers want nothing to do with life just work.
At my barn only one guy works with a 34 hour reset...most of the guys don't want to work more than 50......it is all according to where you are...

Drivers need to choose Family & Home time over 70 hour weeks & O.T. that the Gov takes most of it in taxes , speaking only for myself , but missed way to many Birthday party's and Kids school events , because of wasting my life away working 60 - 70 hours a week !!:neglected:

Drivers need to choose Family & Home time over 70 hour weeks & O.T. that the Gov takes most of it in taxes , speaking only for myself , but missed way to many Birthday party's and Kids school events , because of wasting my life away working 60 - 70 hours a week !!:neglected:
I remember when you and I ran 4 log books, 8,000 miles a week, and still had time for the Golden Corral in Dallas,partner.

Too bad you didn't work for Ryder, I only missed 1 of my son's football games in 4 years.
Of course, I didn't make much money as you.

When hiring new people do they only count inbound bill's, that's what someone said. We do more out bound.
It has nothing to do with bill counts, Article 5 Section 6 has the formula to add people to the seniority list...all about hours worked as a barn....I have filed under this to get a man added..... "that's what someone said"..... who would that be? Your TM? I have found knowing your contract is much better than listening to " what someone said". If you knew your contract (especially being a long time employee) perhaps you could fight to change things rather than just complain....