ABF | 70 hours for city driver's.

A fellow worker, mostly on management side. Also company just has to say we're looking for help but never really hire. Most driver's here don't want to go home. And complain if don't get sixty hours or more. Thanks for your helpful advice.

Also if you call ba , he says where lucky some terminal's don't get overtime. I say to him it's year after year of working near sixty if not sixty. Maybe I giving up some on trying to change. Some driver's seems to be waiting to die, this is it.

A fellow worker, mostly on management side. Also company just has to say we're looking for help but never really hire. Most driver's here don't want to go home. And complain if don't get sixty hours or more. Thanks for your helpful advice.
You are welcome....the company can say that, but if it was my barn I would be a pain in the ass about it......I would ask every week about it...then after a couple weeks I would ask about it on inforoundtable (that would end up going to your regional VP)....me personally I never give up.....

You are welcome....the company can say that, but if it was my barn I would be a pain in the ass about it......I would ask every week about it...then after a couple weeks I would ask about it on inforoundtable (that would end up going to your regional VP)....me personally I never give up.....
May need to go above regional vp. He's part of the problem, fake,real shady. Don't trust.

Why don't abf ever change the dispatchers. Manipulator's, sneaky all out for themselves. Favoritism, out to give you worst runs, idiots. Why does abf like crazy people in office. Just smart enough to get job done.

ABF can't find enough to people to work as far as I know they have been hiring and losing people pretty much for the last year. 🙄 OT is open because the TM brings in sub contractors to haul freight every day but that's in Denver

Same here with contractor's. Well abf takes better care of there crazy lying office worker's . We have old drivers with tiny pensions can't survive on pension. And love abf abusing them?

Young people aren't falling for same scam I did. Thirty years of sixty hours. When the government wants people dependant on them, to be your god. I'm in a military town and most people get same kind of disability. Which is a big boost if you get two or three grand a month tax free. You don't have to work 60 at abf.

That's crazy. In Denver TM kind of a dick high turnover of sups, office workers everyone. Noone wants to work there. One of the old sups quit to drive for R and L

Well lot of ass kissers here . Weasel good runs, dispatcher bad lyer, manipulator, favoritism, it's truck driving your getting cream of crop. Curdled milk here. Tms always green , beta men just puppet's. For regional vp. Never change anything . Train here a year than move on.

Well lot of ass kissers here . Weasel good runs, dispatcher bad lyer, manipulator, favoritism, it's truck driving your getting cream of crop. Curdled milk here. Tms always green , beta men just puppet's. For regional vp. Never change anything . Train here a year than move on.
That sounds like my place.....we have one guy who kisses up so much my steward calls him "The Manipulator"......he finds out what the newest TM likes and he talks to him all the time about it....this one is football........
:lmao: :438::lmao:

34 hour reset is written in law as a driver's option...as far as 70/8 or 60/7 it is virtually the same....on the 70/8 it is very possible to run out of hours on a friday and have worked less than 60 for the calendar week (monday through friday)...really pisses off your dispatch when you call them up to have them pick you up 25 minutes from the yard, and they look at your time and it says you only worked 58.5 for the work week....Ask me how I know....LMAO
I don't believe it is the drivers option . The company has allowed us to choose which one we prefer but in the end the Company can choose which HOS to run under

I don't believe it is the drivers option . The company has allowed us to choose which one we prefer but in the end the Company can choose which HOS to run under
The 60 or 70 hour clock is the company's discretion, the 34 hour reset is the drivers option...
Here is a paragraph from the link....
The 34-hour reset is not mandatory either. It is completely voluntary. Drivers may use it at their discretion to prepare for a long work week.